1994 Najad 390
Southsea, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Southsea, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 125,000 Tax Paid (A$ 222,930)
Popular model from Najad, the 390 was one of the first flush deck cruising yachts with the wrap around windscreen, with very clean lines with its centre cockpit, with a large aft deck plus bathing ladder, furling headsail and stackpack mainsail system. Cockpit teak seating and teak grating, integral wheel binnacle with engine controls. It is a very comfortable boat to handle both under engine and sail.
Many upgrades and renewals.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 7278
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
LOA: 11.65 m
Beam: 3.50 m
LWL: 9.97 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Displacement: 9500 kgs
Ballast: 4000 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 806
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (350 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Litres)
Spars and Sails
- Aluminium anodised Selden twin spreader deck stepped mast with boom and solid rod kicker
- Furling headsail (Rackman forestay system) all sheets lead back to full length geona tracks and cars to 2 x Anderson Stainless Steel, 2 speed 56 primary winches, self tailing.
- Spinnaker Boom mounted on mast.
- Separate inner forestay system with hyfield lever. Stored at front of mast on stainless steel fitting with spare halyards.
- Wisker Pole set on stanchion blocks
- Well stayed rig with forward and aft lowers, caps and intermediate shrouds.
- Aluminium anti-chaffe bottle screw covers
- Fully battened mainsail in stackpack with lazy jack system in zip bag with snood - new 2016
- New Genoa 2018
- Hank-on Solent Blade
- Main sheet controls aft of cockpit with allows for sailing with the cockpit extension up
- 3 x Anderson self-tailing winches on the mast
- Geronimo has benefitted from a complete new teak decking and teak capping (2016) all finished in Najad white with burgundy decals.
- Stainless Steel roller with s.s. bruce style anchor with stainless steel anchor chain leading to lockrans electric anchor windlass and anchor wheel.
- All new stainless steel deck hatches.
- Additional inside sheeting, short jib cars and jib tracks.
- Coachroof finished again in teak with two new teak dorad vents plus teak grab rails.
- Full wrap around stainless steel windscreen with sprayhood and full cockpit enclosure with roll up sides. Aft deck with new stainless steel deck hatch, aft quarter seats, pull down bathing ladder and additional stainless steel bathing perform with teak grating.
- Cockpit laid to teak with teak grating and cockpit cushions.
- Wheel binnacle with elk hide covered wheel with engine controls.
- Grab bar over wheel which mounts instrument pod with Raymarine A70D Plotter.
- Yanmar engine control with taco plus engine oil pressure and temperature.
- Stop/start sockets.
- Shower outlet for cockpit.
- Technautic autopilot control system
- Mounted over companion way Technautic Nav VMG/Log/Depth
- Cockpit speakers
- Manual bilge pump
- Winch handle pockets
Mechanical & General
- 3-bladed fixed prop
- 230v Shorepower & 50A battery charger
- 3x 110 Ah Batteries (2012)
- 1x 110Ah engine battery (2007)
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual windscreen wipers
- 12 volt sockets in cockpit
- 2x 105 watt Solar panels
- Tecnautic log, wind, depth (2004)
- Tecnautic autopilot & gyro (2004)
- Raymarine radar SL72 (2003)
- Raymarine A70 (2012)
- AIS receiver (2012)
- Hagenuk 300 VHF
- Onboard computer for nav (Toshiba laptop)
- Backup Garmin GPS at chart table with Handheld & output to laptop
- Liferaft (4-man liferaft) in canister mounted on pushpit (in service until July 2018)
- Various fenders and mooring lines
Step down into saloon:
- Forward "V" berth double with infill plus outboard cupboards and lockers, plus overhead cupboard
- Port side, separate shower and teak seat
- Starboard side, cupboard and lockers
- Changing area plus carpets
- Saloon with "U" shaped port side settee with fixed saloon table with fold-down starboard leaf plus outboard starboard seating which can be converted to two single berths
- Starboard aft of saloon outboard facing chart table with Najad 12 volt control panel plus Raymarine SL72 radar
- Sony hi-fi system with CD Radio hi-fi system with CD Player
- Garman 75 hand held GPS with charging system
- USE300 VHF plus Iridium telephone
- Chart storage under chart table various drawers plus fold-down navigator seat
- Port side aft of saloon "L" shaped galley with twin stainless steel sinks, hot and cold water, fully gimbled, two burner cooker with oven. Top loading dry storage plus top loading refrigerator. Outboard open storage with various cupboards and lockers for food and tin storage
- Under companion way walk through to aft cabin with access to engine, new Yanmar and shaft in separate engine room. Also large hanging wardrobe, plus aft cabin with two singles set centrally, with changing areas, open hatches, 12 volt lighting mirror. Small vanity table, new carpeting throughout. Curtains and ports. Central hatch with fly screen.
- 12 volt lighting, outboard curtains in pink and beige stripe.
- Clock, barometer and Hydrometer
- Separate head aft of saloon with Jasco ITT seat toilet
- Vanity unit with shower, teak grating - 12 volt lighting very comfortable shower - full standing headroom
- Eberspacher cabin heating
Whilst not in the flush of her youth, Geronimo has benefited from a loving owner who has spent a lot of time and money bringing her back to the condition one would expect from a high quality Swedish yacht. Geronimo has had a new engine, new teak decks, upgraded hatches, the varnish work throughout has all been re-done. The varnish work throughout has been upgraded, cabin soles in all very good condition. Newly antifouled 2018
This boat is worth an early inspection.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.