1994 Larson 280 Cabrio
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Sidney, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 25,000 (A$ 25,641)
Reasonable 1994 Larson 280 Cabrio, great as a first boat or for your weekend adventures into the Gulf Islands.
The engine was rebuilt in January 2016, about 100 hours since then. Engine serviced in February 2018. Invoices for recent work and engine rebuild are available.
Available to be view at our sales dock at North Saanich Marina. Open to offers - priced for a quick sale.
Please call Harald @ 250-920-9380 or email email@example.com
Please contact Harald Singso via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text 250-920-9380 to make an appointment to view.
Please contact Harald Singso at Victoria 250 590 6120 Sidney 250 655 0996
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 28 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Length of Deck: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs Half Load
Total Power: 310 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 1994
Engine Model: 7.4L
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 100
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 310 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (33 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (125 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (33 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
The Larson 280 Cabrio is a sunbridge style power boat, that features a cabin with a forward berth, a salon / dinette, a galley with counter mounted cooktop, sink and refrigerator. There is also an aft full size bed.
There is an enclosed head with a toilet, vanity mounted sink and hand shower.
The sunbridge includes the helm station, guest seating and table, while the aft cockpit incorporates transom seat and a large hinged hatch provides access to the engine.
Mechanical Equipment and Recent Upgrades
- 310 Hp Mercruiser 7.4L gas engine with Bravo 3 sterndrive.
- Approxiamte 100 hours since rebuilt.
- Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger
- Dual counter 3 blade stainless steel propeller.
- Regular service, last done in February 2018
Electronics and Electrical Equipment
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Lowrance HDS7 Depthsounder / Plotter / GPS
- Danforth Compass
- Boss Marine AM/FM radio, CD player
- Engine mounted alternator and Pro-Sport 12 charger.
- 2 x 12V batteries for engine start and windlass
- 2 x 6V batteries for house
- 30 Amp shore power
- 7.5 Kg Bruce anchor
- 1/4" galvaniced chain and rode
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Trim tabs
- Windshield wipers
- Front canvas window recently replaced.
- Canvas is in reasonable shape but needs cleaning.
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Seaward hot water tank, either AC or engine coolant heating coils.
- Dickinson 2 burner propane stove top
- Cabin heat from engine bus heat or the new Dickinson propane cabin heater.
- Norcold fridge AC/DC fridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.