1993 Open 30- Owen Clark design,
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lelystad, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 29,500 Tax Paid (A$ 48,634)
Lightweight water ballasted speed machine with lifting keel to 1 meter
- Twin rudders
- Designed Owen Clarke Design
- Built Owen Clarke Design
- Material Glass Carbon/Glass and Airex foam sandwich
- Draft Keel Down 2.28m (7’6”) fully raised motoring 0.7m (2’3”)
Refits and maintenance
- the boat had a refit and a new engine is placed (UK)
- the cockpit, the water ballast system and the sail plan have been adjusted.
- The boat painted.
- new nuts plates keel bolts
- the underwatership is stripped to the laminate and provided with an epoxy system (not yet anti-fouling)
- the keel bolts (bulp / blade) checked and the bolt holes in the sword box renewed with carbon plates.
- Electronics up to date and equipped with the latest version.
- New top light and the stays checked.
- Engine annual inspection.
Yacht is wonderful to sail with. She is equipped with two very nice jibs, reasonably good genoa, moderate storm genoa, moderate laminate mainsail. New Harken rail and trolleys. Nice older dracon mainsail (no trolleys) and jib.
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Owen Clarke
LOA: 9.14 m
Beam: 4.04 m
Maximum Draft: 2.28 m
Lightweight water ballasted speed machine with lifting carbon keel to 1 meter. The underwater ship has been stripped, then injected and treated with 5 epoxy layers. This has been done in 2018. Antifouling can be choosed and applied by yourself.
- Sleeps 7 persons
- 3 single beds
- 1 double bed in port cabin
- 1 double bed with suitable air-matrass in the front
- Galley with cardanic two burner stove
- Whitecoated alu mast - with 3 spreaders
- White coated alu beam
- Selden rod kicker
- Spi-boom Aluminium
- 1 x small genua - 2013 - Hagoort Sails - good condition
- 1 x big genua - 2013 - Hagoort Sails - good condition
- 1 x main - Doyle main with new harken leuvers
- 1 x main - old dacron sail
- 2 x Spinaker light and heavy weather - both in bad condition
- 2 x Genaker heavy weather and light reacher - both in bad condition
- VHF Raymarine 54E
- Plotter Garmin GPSmap 550
- Log - Garmin 152
- Gyropilot Grapic NKE
- 12 volt - connection for charging
- 2x plastimo compass
- 1 engine battery
- 1 service battery to serve the ballast tanks
- 1 service battery for all electronics onboard
- Yanmar SD20 - Model 1 GM10C
- 22Liter diesel tank
- Recently mantained - year 2006 - little running hours
- Long tiller with 2 rudders
- Antislip deck and cockpit
- 2 x Plastimo compass - starboard and portside
- 4 x Lewmar 28 winches
- Electric bilge pump which can be used also manual.
- Running lines on deck
- First aid kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.