An excellent opportunity to purchase this highly regarded and hard to find three stateroom West Bay SonShip. "Maria Diem" has been consistently upgraded and features Wesmar active stabilizers, cockpit controls, and bow thruster. Pride of ownership shows throughout. Bright, spacious and super clean, she's a treat to show. Check out the link to the 3D TOUR! http://media.propermeasure.com/mariadiem52westbay
Well priced at $449,000 CAD
Sleeps up to (6) owners/guests in three double staterooms; (2) enclosed heads with separate stall showers. LAYOUT FROM BELOWDECKS, FORWARD: Chain locker is followed by the 'VIP' GUEST STATEROOM, featuring a centerline queen berth; cedar-lined hanging locker; built-in drawer storage; overhead plus accent lighting and reading lights; opening portlights with screens; privacy door aft; and private entrance to the forward GUEST HEAD, with walk-in shower, electric flush macerator head, and built-in medicine cabinet and storage.
Aft from the FORWARD COMPANIONWAY is a landing that finds general access to the GUEST HEAD and entrance to the SECOND GUEST STATEROOM, offering stacked twin berths outboard; cedar-lined locker and built-in drawer storage; opening portlight with screen; overhead lighting plus reading lights; and privacy door inboard. Companionway passes a curved stairwell to ABOVEDECKS; continuing aft is the door opening to the FULL-WIDTH MASTER STATEROOM. This expansive midships MASTER STATEROOM features a walk-around queen berth; built-in vanity; substantial cedar-lined hanging locker and built-in drawer storage; opening portlights with screens; overhead plus accent lighting and reading lights; and private ensuite MASTER HEAD. MASTER HEAD offers a walk-in shower, electric flush macerator head, and built-in medicine cabinet and linen storage.
ABOVEDECKS LAYOUT begins forward with the commanding PILOTHOUSE with centerline MAIN HELM. NOTE that this is one of only a handful of these Pilothouse West Bays built with the galley moved from the pilothouse into the salon area for substantial extra space in the pilothouse. L-shaped leather pilothouse settee has an oak Hi-Lo table with drop leaf that can easily seat six people (and the owners' have entertained 10 quite comfortably here). There are two chart drawers as well as a chart table area adjacent to the helm station.
Aft and down on the MAIN DECK LEVEL features a sunny UP GALLEY situated forward to port - open to the spacious MAIN SALON and with a handy pass-thru forward to the pilothouse. Salon features an L-shaped settee aft to port with leather upholstery and light oak coffee table; two matching recliners are opposite; and L-shaped cabinet with built-in sidebar and the salon TV.
All-modern UP GALLEY offers all of the equipment and features of home, including French door refrigerator with lower freezer drawer and ice maker; 4-burner Creda electric cook top (two of the burners are halogen); Miele convection oven; Broan trash compactor; microwave; dual stainless steel sink; hot/cold pressure freshwater system with hot water heater; substantial built-in locker and drawer storage for wares and stores including dedicated spice drawer located above the stove, below the handy pass through to the Pilothouse. ALSO NOTE: Propane three burner stove in the cockpit; and clothes washer (new) / dryer situated on starboard as one enters the engine room.
* INTERIOR is extra clean and well maintained, featuring blond hardwood paneling and joinery; carpeted sole (New 2017) blond hardwood sole in the galley; leather upholstery; and window coverings.
* HEAT: Forced air -- D7L Espar aft plus D5L Espar forward
* HOT WATER: 10 gallon Torrid hot water tank
Electronics: Pilothouse package includes:
* 2 x Raymarine C120 multifunction displays (plotter, radar, and depth sounder)
* Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot
* Standard Horizon/Triton VHF
* Gemini magnetic compass
* Gauges and controls for the stabilizers and bow thruster are also found here.
* Onan 12.5 kW MDL3J Generator with sound shield and muffler (495 hrs.)
* 12vDC and 120vAC systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection
* 50-amp dockside electrical inlet with Glendinning retractable shore power cable system
* 2 x 4D 12v. engine start + 8 x 6v. house batteries
* Trace SW2512 inverter/charger, Promar 60 amp 12V, Promar ss24V, and Rediamp 8 amp chargers
* BOW THRUSTER and STABILIZERS make maneuvering easy and your passages comfortable!
* STAND-UP ENGINE ROOM is accessed from the cockpit
* Remote oil change pumps
* MMC controls with trolling valve for Port engine
* COCKPIT STATION offers tremendous versatility for docking, running, fishing, etc.
* The FLYBRIDGE is expansive and features a new custom high-end welded stainless Bimini top frame. New top-of-the-line cushions for deluxe seating are also featured.
* Full helm with excellent visibility, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio, and all gauges located on the command as well as bow thruster and anchor windlass controls; dual helm seats (new); and built-in bench guest seating with storage.
* COCKPIT features raw and fresh water wash downs; sink with hot and cold pressure freshwater; access ladder to the BOAT DECK and FLYBRIDGE; and ample storage compartments. There are flip up CONTROLS located in the storage compartment on the port side of the vessel which allows you to dock the boat from the cockpit or run it for fishing, etc. There is a bow thruster control, auto pilot remote hookup and depth sounder here as well. There is a hot and cold freshwater shower in the transom off the swimgrid as well as a live bait well tank.
* GROUND TACKLE includes a 30kg. Bruce anchor with approximately 400' 3/8" chain; Maxwell model 2200 12 volt anchor windlass; and chain locker with fresh and raw water washdowns.
* TENDER is a 12.5' Zodiac hard bottomed inflatable with new tubes and a 40-hp Yamaha two stroke outboard, boat deck storage chocks, and 1500-lb. Nick Jackson davit handling system with new cable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.