This 1993 Ocean Alexander 68' is an unique custom-built, 2 Bedroom, luxury version with a large living room and separate crew cabin. The Ocean Alexander is one of a kind and in exceptional top condition. Never chartered, used exclusively by current owners. The yacht completed a refit from late 2017 to 2019, and the interiors were renewed 2019. In the summer of 2019, RPM Detroit Diesel Fort Lauderdale, completely overhauled the port machine, the starboard engine got a full service at the same time.
New Underwater Paint in 2019!
The Zodiac Yachtline 420 is completely renewed with brand new tube and brand new Yamaha 50HP engine plus new in-build Raymarine Plotter.
Thank you for choosing Miami Yacht Access.
Please contact us at any time.
(305) 307 - 2378
Office (305) 619 - 3964
Plotter / Radar 1 – main
Pilothouse: Raymarine e125 Hybrid Touch
Plotter / Radar 2
Flybridge: Raymarine e125 Hybrid Touch
Generators: 2 x Onan
Electrical system: 1 x 16kw, 1 x 6.5kw
Shore power: 12/220v
Batteries: 3 x automatic charger
Plotters / Radars: 2 x Raymarine e125 Hybrid touch, Pilothouse & Flybridge
Electronic Barograph: Vetus
Radio: Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS
Depth Sounder: Raymarine
Windlass: 1 Maxwell
Anchor chain: 80 meters
Gangway: Hydraulic / remote control
Crane: 1x 600kg on fly-bridge electric
Swim platform: With shower fresh water, cold / warm
Boarding ladder: Yes
Liferaft: 8 persons Zodiac
Lifejackets: 8 x persons
Fire Extinguishers: 6
Tenders: Zodiac YL 420DL with YAMAHA 50HP
- 2 Onan generators 6.5 & 16kw
- Crane and Zodiac tender Yachtline 420, 50HP Yamaha
- Hydraulic stainless steel gangway general overhauled summer 2019
- 2 x Raymarine e125 - Hybrid Touch, Plotter and Radar
- Modern extendable stainless steel refrigerators in the kitchen
- Washing machine and tumbler- Jacuzzi Refit: 2018/19 Engines: 2x Detroit Diesel, Detroit 8V-92, 540KW Original engine hours: only 1340 hrs. Shell number: OAX60104L394 Displacement: 31.5 tons One owner since: 2000