Presented to the market in great condition and a full cruising inventory she is ready to go for her new owners.
Josh D represents a great opportunity to get on the water in a large volume twin stateroom flybridge motor cruiser. With her large aft cabin and ensuite, full width saloon and galley as well as her large stern sun platform with full closing kit, she is ideal for comfortable cruising.
Viewing highly recommended. Strictly by Appointment.
For more information and to schedule a viewing please contact Francis Roche in our Cork Office.
Mobile; 00353 87 749 5203
Twin full width Staterooms to fore and Aft with Double beds.
- Master to Aft with Queen Size bed and ensuite with separate shower compartment.
- Independent climate controls and intercoms.
- Flip up Vanity's in high gloss finish.
Full width Double level Saloon;
- Upper lounge, TV and helm area.
- Lower dining table and U Shaped seating
Lower offset full itemed U shaped Galley with;
- Dishwasher, Fridge freezer, Microwave and twin sinks.
- 4 ring gas hob and oven.
Large centre table in wood with curved surrounding seating in Upper lounge area.
- Table on drop down legs for conversion into double bed.
Twin Heads with WC, hand basins and shower compartments.
Polished Teak Storage lockers in Master Cabin
Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot
Shipmate twin position VHF radio
Garmin GPS / chart plotter & radar
Integrated ship wide intercom system
- Fore and Aft cabins.
- Upper and lower Helms.
- Lower Galley and Dining area.
Engines; Twin Caterpillar 375hp on shaft
- Port; Caterpillar .3280 - 685 hours
- Starboard; Caterpillar .3280 - 673 hours
Generator; Cummins Onan
- 6 kW Cummins Onan generator - integrated
- 1240 hours
Aft cabin A/C
Aft cabin webasto heater.
Saloon webasto heater.
Forward Wabsco heater. 4 way internal telephone system
Aft cabin ensuite with shower cubical
Forward head with doors to forward cabin and saloon.
LED lighting throughout.
3 mt Rib with 25 horse engine available on request for additional charge
Disclaimer: MGM Boats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.