Sheena is a 1991 54' Ocean Alexander raised pilothouse motoryacht. She offers twin Caterpillar 3208 425 HP main engines, Westerbeke 15 kW generator and a Northern Lights 5 kW generator, four 120 watt solar panels, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, 2 inverters, watermaker and a three stateroom two head layout. Sheena is Great Loop capable.
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or email@example.com.
Sheena is a 1991 54' Ocean Alexander raised pilothouse motoryacht. She offers twin Caterpillar 3208 425 HP main engines, Westerbeke 15 kW generator and a Northern Lights 5 kW generator, four 100 watt solar panels, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, 2 inverters, watermaker and a three stateroom two head layout. Sheena is Great Loop capable.
Seller reports fuel consumption of 9 gph at 9 knots and a fast cruise speed of 18 knots.
From the integrated fiberglass swimplatform, you walk through the transom gate into the aftdeck, where you can step up the molded-in steps to either side deck, step up the stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge or step into the salon via the sliding aluminum and glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find a storage cabinet port aft, wrap-around sofa and hi/lo wood and glass table to port, galley port forward, two chairs to starboard and a wetbar/entertainment center starboard forward. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse, where you will find a wrap-around settee to port, helm forward, steps to the flybridge aft, side deck access door to starboard and steps starboard forward down to the staterooms and engine room. Once in the guest companionway below, you will find the master stateroom with ensuite head forward, guest head with enclosed shower to starboard, a guest stateroom with a single berth starboard aft and a guest stateroom with double size berth to port. The engine room access is via a door aft in the port guest stateroom and also from the lazarette.
The headroom in the salon is 6'4", 6'8" in the pilothouse, 6'7" in the master stateroom and the tub/shower, 6'4" in each guest stateroom, 6'7" in the guest shower and 6'6" on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'8" long and the guest berths are both 6'4" long.
Sheena offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head with tub/shower, a guest stateroom to starboard with a single berth and a guest stateroom to port with a double size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard forward of the guest staterooms.
The salon offers a storage cabinet port aft, wrap-around sofa with hi.lo wood and glass table to port, two chairs to starboard, wetbar with sink and U-Line icemaker and entertainment center starboard forward, carpet, sliding aluminum and glass door aft, opening window on each side with screen, blinds and steps to the raised pilothouse starboard forward.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Frigidaire Euroflair refrigerator/freezer
- Frigidaire Euroflair convection oven
- Frigidaire 4-burner electric Ceran cooktop
- Magic Chef dishwasher
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Franke sink
- Corian countertop
- Wood parquet sole
- Storage drawers and cabinets
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo wood and glass table and the pilothouse settee table.
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, 2 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 hanging lockers, carpet, anchor chain locker access and an ensuite head with an enclosed tub/shower.
The starboard guest stateroom offers a single berth, 2 portlights, wood parquet sole, hanging locker and storage cabinet and drawers.
The port guest stateroom offers a double size berth, 2 portlights with curtains, reading light, storage drawers, 2 hanging lockers, wood parquet sole and engine room access.
- Frigidaire stack washer and dryer
The raised pilothouse offers a wrap-around settee and table to port, helm forward, side deck access door to starboard, steps and a hatch to the flybridge, teak & Senwood sole and steps starboard forward to the guest companionway.
The flybridge offers a bimini, helm forward with storage underneath, helmseat, L-shaped seating to starboard, benchseat to port, hinged Radar arch, tender storage aft, Wetbar aft with a stainless steel sink and U-Line icemaker, Igloo chest freezer and a non-skid deck.
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom gate to the integrated fiberglass swimplatform, lazarette and engine room access, 2 storage lockers, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge, sliding aluminum & glass door to the salon, molded-in steps to each side deck and flood lights.
- Shakespeare TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Boss 611UAB stereo in the salon
- Oppo DV-981 HD DVD in the salon
- Pioneer interior speakers
- Furuno 1940 Radar
- Simrad AP28 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Autohelm depth/speed/trip display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Interphase Twin Scope sonar in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M504 VHF in the pilothouse
- Lenovo W520 ship's computer with Windows 10 and Nobeltec Time Zero Navigator 3.3.038 electronic charting software and Dell 27" monitor
- Intercom system
- Westerbeke 15 kW generator with approximately 2,533 hours
- Northern Lights 5 kW generator with approximately 2,661 hours
- 2 X Xantrex Prowatt SW 1000 inverters
- ProMariner ProNautic 12-60P battery charger
- 4 X 120 watt solar panels (2020)
- Epever MPPT solar panels controller
- Guest battery switch
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 4 X 8D Rolls batteries (1040 aH total) (2020)
- LED lights throughout
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 425 HP main engines with approximately 3,209 hours
- Hynautic engine controls
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Dripless shaft seals
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Dickson hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Bennett trim tabs (Replaced in 2020)
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 units)
- Village Marinetec 400 gpd watermaker
- Whirlpool 19 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch4 holding tank level monitoring system
- Tank Tender water and fuel tank level monitoring system
- Spare shaft
- Propellers serviced and painted with Prop Speed in February 2020
- Maxwell Nilsson anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control at each helm
- Bruce 66 lb anchor
- 250' 5/16" galvanized anchor chain
- Fresh water and raw water washdowns forward
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Windshield and window covers
- All windows re-glazed in April 2020
- Boarding gate on each side
- Dock water connection
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- Rod holders
- 2 X Dahon folding bikes
- Marquipt Tide Ride gangway
- Bottom painted with Seahawk Biocop TF in February 2020
- American Sailing Dinghy tender
- Novurania 14' RIB with a Yamaha 50 HP outboard
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde carbon monoxide detector
- Safe-T-Alert SA-10-10XL safety systems panel in the pilothouse
- Rule bilge pumps
- ACR EPIRB
- ACR searchlight
- FIAMM horns
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.