Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 22 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Ballast: 1800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 42 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 5400 lbs
Total Power: 11 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1991
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1544
Engine Power: 11 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (9 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (9 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
1991 Precision 27' Sailboat "The Toy Box" Cruise Ready Coastal Cruiser fitted out for single handing. PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, most P-27 modifications on the Precision owners website are from this boat. Excellent Condition. Ready to sail. Boat waxed not less than annually, gelcoat still shines deeply.
Digitized Manuals for all systems, electrical, motor, transmission.
Autopilot - Raymarine ST5000+ Sail Pilot with ST600R 25' wired remote in salon.
- Radar - Raymarine Pathfinder, RL70CRC LCD, 7-inch screen, fixed mount wired in salon and at helm. Raymarine 2k24-mile scanner.
- , radar, SSB, autopilot and laptop. Fixed mounted in salon and wired to helm.
GPS - Garmin 230 chartplotting 7 -inch interfaced with VHF, radar, SSB, autopilot and laptop. Fixed mounted in salon and wired to helm.
4. Single Side Band - ICOM-710 RT (ham and marine bands),AT-130 antenna tuner, split backstay antenna. AirmaillSailmaillAPRS ready, isolated RF capacitans ground system.
5. RS 232/USB Interface - for laptop/SSB/GPS permits laptop navigation software to drive autopilot
6. VHF DSC Enabled Radio - Uniden UM625C ES with color display, cockpit amplified VHF speaker (Standard Verizon 10 watt MLS-310), mast top 3DB antenna, (2) WHAMX4 wireless remote microphones.
7. Depth Sounder - Wind Annometer - Signet-wind, depth and speed, Network System, many pages of information may be shown on 4" x 4" display including GPS information.
- Battery Charger - Guest 2 bank 15 Amp
- Entertainment Center - Jensen VM9020TS ; 6.5 inch LCD touch video monitor, SDTV, DVD, MP3, WMA, SO, AM/FM stereo receiver with bow, midship and cockpit speakers, video repeats on 17 -inch video monitor
- TV monitor - 17 -inch LCD flat screen wI two remote switchable video inputs
- TV Antenna - SeaWatch 2020 amplified type
- Antenna Mast Top - Am/FM and cell phone
- Vena Tank Monitor for holding tank and fresh water
- Video Camera - Mast-mounted 16X zoom 1/3-inch CCO, wireless remote control (navigate from salon, steering with autopilot remote, forward view on TV monitor)
- I Charge System Controller - Zantrex link 2000R inverter/charger controller, dual battery bank monitor and regulator.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector - Zintex
- WIFI Amplifier-bi-directional amplifier. 1 watt with stern rail antenna
- Amp Meter I Fuel Guage - Teleflex shunt operated at helm
Alternator - oversized Balmar 75 amp and Zantrex Link 2000-R smart regulator
Batteries - (1) size 24, 100 amp start battery, (2) 6-volt 235 amp house batteries, battery switch with field ground, permits hot switching
Hatch/Storage lights, all cockpit and salon hatches and engine compartments have interior switchable lights
Many spare parts, including these major items: 75 amp Balmar alternator, emergency regulator, engine close-circuit water pump, raw water pump, zincs, impellers, bilge pump, engine and transmission gaskets
155 genoa; large viewing window; sail bag.
- Roller Furler - Harken: Unit O_1990Feb_Series B. Lines lead to cockpit.
- Spinnaker w sock - Asymetrical
- Main sail shows boat model and hull number; sail bag.
- Sail track - Tides Marine low friction track with stainless slides.
- Lazy Jacks - Stowable type. Lines led to cockpit.
- Harken mainsheet blocks, boom vang and traveler. B. Reefing - 2 line reefing system led to cockpit.
Biminis - Sunbretta Double with bridge between (can remain up when sailing, 6'1" headroom at wheel)
2. Cushions - Full cockpit vinyl covered, closed-cell, snap held; cabin house backrests
- 3 storage lockers
- Seawater wash down in anchor locker and cockpit
- DC power socket under helmsman's seat
- Winches - 4 each Barient self tailing for halyards and genoa sheets.
- Helmsman's Wheel- Edson 335 pedestal chain & wire wheel steering with cover
- Helmsman's Compass - Ritchie Navigator 2000 DNP 200 - night lighting
- Outboard Motor Mount - Rail type
- Removable baby stays to align mast with center of hull during mast raising and lowering
- & life line storage bags
- Dock Lines - 5 ea 3/B" matching blue dock lines
- Anchors- 2 each Fortress 7 lb. on bow pulpit with Wind line rail holders
- Anchor Rode -Main: 35' 5/16"BBB +150' 1/2" line. Aux: 6' 5/16" chain+150 3/8" line
- Stove - Two-burner alcohol - Origo 4000 + adjustable pot holders
- Ice Chest - Built-in
- Enclosed teak storage - 3 drawers, 2 wall cabinets, undersink pullout.
- Sink - single basin with pressurized Hot/Cold water
- Instrument Panel - Custom teak. Lockable; removable; quick disconnects on all electronics
- Custom teak storage cabinets starboard and port
- Custom teak pin-wheel rail shelf with drink holders port and starboard
- Paper Towel Rack - Built-in teak
- Hidden garbage container
- Curtain valances - teak
- Sleeps 3-4
- Large opening fore hatch with no-see-um screen
- Companionway boards, teak with removable window and screen.
- Alpen Glow marine dual power LED and florescent salon light, (2) Florescent and (2) Reading
13. Cushions - Fabric covered salon and v-berth closed cell cushions
- 2 opening hatches
- Medicine cabinet, teak, with mirror
- Teak privacy door and storage locker
5.DC Power Strips
6. Lighting DC - (3) Florescent lamps, (1) incandescent
1. Hanging locker with water resistant curtain for locker, storage and sink area 2. Medicine cabinet [teak] with storage above for towels
- Opening hatch
- Pressurized hot/cold water with handheld shower and soap dispenser
- Toilet - Jabco manual
- Macerator, self-bailing holding tank with overboard discharge option
- Hot water heater, 6 gallon, operates on AC or engine heat
- Lighting DC- 1 florescent and 1 incandescent 10. Custom built-in toilet paper holder
Trailer - Additional $2,000.00
- EZ Loader Galvanized, 64 roller, adjustable keel support, TEZR 23-25-27 7000# customized with spare tire holder and
- Axels - (2) 6,000 lb. Reliable Surelube (grease through without repacking)
- Tires - Radial- Five new Carlisle U.S. Trail ST225175 R15
- Winch Electric - 6,000 lb. Rhule 60T with wireless and wired remote controls
- Storage box
- Mast raising system-telescopic, crank-up crane expands to 21 feet. Uses wireless remote control electric winch to raise and lower the mast, roller mast crutch (permits two people to raise and lower the mast without heavy lifting)
- Winch and spare tire covers
- Disk Brakes Stainless - Tie Down G-4 on all four (4) wheels
- Surge Brake - DICO 10 activator with load distributing modification 10. Hitch and Load Bars - Reese weight distributing w 25/16" ball
1 O. LED taillights
- 7 -pin electrical connection wired with reverse lock-out
- Tongue Jack - 1,500 lb. DL
- DC harness to operate electric winch via tow vehicle
- All leaf spring bushings are fitted with grease zerks
Dingy & Outboard
2013 Bombard MAX3+Aero, 9', 62lbs
Bag: Length=3'9"[45"] Width=1'8"[20"] Height=1'1"[13"]
Packed in bag:
Boat, Oars, Seat, bailing bucket, bridle, tow rope, bow dockline, port and starboard stern dockline.
Pump and Bag.
Pump can be stored in outside pocket.
2013 Tohatsu MFS3.5BS, 3.5 HP four-stroke, 15" shaft, Manual Start, Tiller Handle Outboard. Mounted on stern rail bracket with securing harness.
Includes Integral Fuel Tank, Propeller, Tohatsu 5-Year Warranty. Price $949.99, Quantity (1)
SERIAL # 036318AB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.