Owners are keen sellers now! The asking price of the boat has recently been reduced from €170K to €160K.
This beautiful example of go-anywhere Nauticat 40 was built in 1991 and commissioned in 1992. Constantly and meticulously maintained by her current owner.
Not any expense was spared by owners for maintaining the yacht during his ownership.
The boat went through an extensive refit through the years 2014 and 2017.
The following refit & upgrades have recently been done aboard;
- Teak Deck replacement in 2014
- Engine Overhauled and shaft replaced in 2017
- Generator Overhauled in 2016
- New Schenker Water Maker added in 2016
- Seacocks and valves were renewed in 2016
- All batteries were replaced in 2014 with gel
- New Victron Battery Charger installed in 2015
- Installation of stainless steel Ventilation holes and handrails at main mast foot in 2014
- New sets of Sails were added in 2017
- New teak storage boxes on aft deck were made in 2012
- New foldable teak cockpit table in 2013
and many more...
This well geared and fully equipped pilothouse, cutter ketch version of Nauticat is a must see to be appreciated.
She is very robust and seaworthy boat so will fulfill your expectations of her bountifully
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further info or booking a viewing appoinment.
Engine & Machinery;
Deck & Safety;
Navigation & Electronics;