The Thompson 330 is large and spacious, comparable to a 37’ of today. Three sleeping berths sleeps six comfortably, and a large cockpit will sit 8 to 10. The cockpit is a great entertaining space with clean upholstery that is in great condition. Overall the boat has great space for a growing family and an exceptional amount of storage space throughout.
Key features include:
- 2019 Survey
- Under 300 original hours
- Drive Service: Bellows, gimble bearing, u-joints, drive seals, trim pump reseal and anodes
- Engine Service: Plugs, wires, fuel filter, oil change + filter, cap & rotor, water pumps
- Interior: Cleaned and detailed with updated wall coverings. Carpet shampoo, new curtains in master stateroom
- Exterior: Buff & polished, with vinyl panel replacement.
Other notable features:
- Lowrance chartplotter/GPS/fish finder
- Trim tabs
- (2) 100 Gallon Fuel Tanks
- (1) 50 Gallon Water Tank
- Hot water tank
- Head: marine toilet, sink and shower
- Galley: Two burner alcohol/electric stove,
- AC\DC marine refrigerator,
- Microwave oven
- Large swim platform
- Full bimini with camper canvas
- Fenders and dock lines
Powered by twin MerCruiser 454 with Bravo 2 sterndrives.
Minimum Draft: 4’
Fuel: 200 Gal
Water: 50 Gal
Waste: 30 Gal
Double Births: 3
This boat located off-site and viewable by appointment. Please contact Rob Hopkins 705-813-1330 or email@example.com for more information, or to book a showing.