JOSEFINA, originally Hamilton, was designed and built for unlimited offshore cruising and easily accommodates ten passengers and crew for world-wide passage-making.
Her owners for the last ten years have given her long-term crew full license to keep her in top condition.
She is a remarkably well kept version of the iconic Swan.86
Please call for viewing details. Not For Sale in U.S. Waters.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 86 ft 0 in
Beam: 20 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 6 in
Displacement: 121000 lbs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: TAMD74A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3500
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (660 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 8
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 5
JOSEFINA was designed and built for unlimited offshore cruising and easily accommodates ten passengers and crew for world-wide passage-making .
There is a spacious main saloon with a dining table to port, seating ten people. There is a settee with table opposite. the galley is aft, to starboard and is fully equipped.
Starting forward, the focs'l has two crew berths . There is a double berth cabin forward of the saloon, to port and a full sized stateroom to starboard.
A double bunked Captain's cabin is aft of the saloon, to starboard, in the passageway leading to the aft cabin. The fully equipped navigation station is just aft of this cabin.
The aft Master Cabin has a queen double berth and settee. The large en suite head contains a stall shower.
There are heads with showers for all cabins.
The finish below is classic Swan; varnished teak joinery of the highest quality materials and workmanship, very nicely maintained.
SWAN is well known for its superior building techniques. During the epoch of JOSEFINA's build, there was no better producer of FRP yachts.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Ritchie 7" SS Binnacle Compass
- B&G 4G Radar
- Brookes & Gatehouse Knotmeter, Depth, Wind
- Brookes & Gatehouse Auto Pilot with Dual Capilano Hydraulic Cylinders
- 3 B&G H3000 Mast Mount Displays
- 3 B&G H3000 Companionway Mount Displays
- 2 B&G H3000 Nav Station Displays
- 2018 Zeus Touch 3, installed at helm and nav station
- 2 ICOM Ic-M504 VHF Radios
- Skanti 400 W SSB Radio
- Philips 20" LCD Display at Nav Station
- Leica MK 10 GPS
- 47" 3D LCD Television, Full Vessel Sound & AV System
- KVH FB250 Satellite communications Dome
Aft radar mast was removed for the cleanest look of all the Swan 86s.
New helm panel to updated Swan look.
A complete B&G electronics package was installed 2014.
2016 complete mast rewire with air craft cabling and new antennas.
Full internet capabilities worldwide via FB250 Satellite, Wave WiFi, and pep link cellular connectivity.
- JOSEFINA is equipped with ASEA Systems AC12 Phase Shore power converters, allowing for world-wide compatibility with 50 or 60 hz, 110 or 220 V.
- Main Engine Bank is 18 X 6V batteries
- Start Batteries are 2 AGM 6D batteries
- Emergency Bank is 1 AGM 6D
- Engine Alternator is Balmar 24V 220 Amp with external regulator
- Wiring is multi strand plastic coated copper
- 120 V AC Battery Charger: Mastervolt 12/50-2, Mastervolt 24/100
- Generator: Leyroy Somer LSA42.2L9: 315 kw, 2014
- Generator Motor: Caterpillar C2.3
- 3 Stainless Steel Water Tanks with 400 Gallon Capacity
- Sea Recovery 70 GPH Water Maker; model A92M 1800-2. New 2013
- Pressure hot & cold 24V Pump
- Bilge Pumps: 3 Automatic Electric ; 1 high volume manual ; 1 Engine Driven Crash Pump
(5) Vacuflush toilets , 1 Royal Flush toilet by Headhunter in Master cabin
- Refrigeration is 3 - Sea Frost BD-XP 24V Compressors cooling 4 Refrigerators & 1 Freezer
- Galley Stove is Force 10, 4-Burner with Oven fueled by Propane Gas
- 8 - Type II Adult Life Preservers
- 8 - Type V Inflatable Life Preservers
- Man Overboard Device: MOM8A
- EPIRB; ACR 406
- Life Raft: Viking 8 Person Valise; Inspected 2019
- Flares: Paines & Wessex Offshore Kit
- MedAir Offshore Kit with First responder Kit and Defibrillator
- 7 Fire Extinguishers; ABC & Dry Chemical
- Engine Compartment Fire Extinguisher: FE-241 MA2-400-2227
- Xintex Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- 7 Smoke Detectors
- Lewmar 4000 Hydraulic Anchor Windlass
- MaxPower Retractable Bow R300 thruster, Hydraulic Drive, rebuilt 2016
- 7 Zone Air Conditioning & Heat ; Marine Air: 1 - VTZ-6KZ50; 2 - VDT16KZ50; 3 - VTZ10KZ50; 1 Split 16,000 BTU
- Fireboy FR200
- Reverso Oil Change Pump
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Washer & Dryer
- Bauer Junior II Dive Tank Compressor
- 47" 3D LCD Television, Full Vessel Sound & AV System
- Stow-Away Transom Swim Platform
- Rudder bearings from Swan, 2014
- Anchor: 1 - 140 Lb CQR, new 2018
- 2 - Fortress FX-55's
- Chain: #1: 1.5" X 400' G4, new 20182; #2; 3/8" X 60'
- Anchor Rode: 1" X 250' 3 Strand Nylon
- Docklines: 8 - Mega Braid 34"
- Fenders: 12, new 6 New Aire fenders with covers, 2019
SAILS & RIGGING
- North Fully Battened Mainsail, 2019
- North 110% Genoa, 2019
- North Asymetric Spinnaker, 2014
- Storm Jib, 2014
- Staysail, 2009
- Dodger, 2019
Cockpit awning New 2019
- Lewmar Dual Pump Winch Power Pack
- 4 - Lewmar 100 Custom Primary Winches
- 2 - Lewmar 52 SElf-Tailing Winches
- Lewmar 700 Self-Tailing Secondary Winches
- 2 - Lewmar 56 Self-Tailing Halyard Winches
- 2 - Lewmar 650 Self -Tailing Halyard Winches
- 2 - Lewmar 700 Self-Tailing Winches for Runners
- Reckmann Hydraulic Roller Furling Headstay
- Rigid Hydraulic Boom Vang
- 2016 full replacement of Navtec standing rigging to Southern Spars/ New Zealand
- 2016 full disasemble / repaint of mast/ Orams, New Zealand
- Volvo Penta 290, 290 HP, Model TAMD74A Primary Engine
- Engine Hours 4500, July, 2019 (Complete rebuild/ overhaul @4000HRS 2016 Ovlov Volvo Auckland New Zealand)
- Reduction Gear: Twin Disc MG5075; 2.53:1
- Engine Controls: Push / Pull Sheathed Cables, Kolbelt SS
- Propeller Shaft: 2.5" SS with Line Cutter
- Propeller: Verifold 4- Blade Feathering, 32d X 27p
- Shaft Seal: PSS Dripless
Generator Full Rebuild Gough CAT New Zealand 2016@ 7500HRS (Current hours 11300)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.