Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Tayana Yachts
Designer: Peter Beeldsnijder
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 55 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 2 in
LWL: 45 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 48000 lbs
Ballast: 17600 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Freeboard: 5 ft 0 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 6-354
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (240 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
"At Last" sleeps 5 in her two generous staterooms each with ensuite heads and separate shower stalls. The layout starting from the bow is as follows: The sail locker is forward, has a separate deck entrance and a custom reinforced bulkhead for bluewater safety. The salon is amidship and has a cockpit entrance, U-shaped sofa to starboard and L-shaped dinette to port. The dinette has a custom etched glass mirror and a custom table. The navigation station is aft of the dinette. An entrance to the workshop/engine compartment is between the navigation station and the companionway steps. The features of the workshop are an L-shaped workbench and cabinet/drawer tool storage. The engine can be accessed from all sides, including a cockpit deck hatchway. A companionway is forward of the salon with a large head with new fresh water flush head to port and a stall shower to starboard. Forward is a double berth to port a single berth to starboard. The custom forward area has a large amount of storage space and hanging lockers. A walk through galley is aft of the salon and starboard. The master stateroom has a walk around full berth, a new freshwater flush head to starboard and a shower with basin to port. A built-in swim step is on the stern of the vessel.
The galley is located to starboard along the walk thru to the aft stateroom. There is good headroom, light, and ventilation which makes meal preparation whether at anchor or underway a pleasant experience.
- Stainless steel double sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Marble counter tops
- Force 10 3 burner stove with oven
- Front opening refrigerator and freezer
- Numerous drawers and lockers for storage
- Built-in microwave oven
- Dinnerware and cookware included
The engine room on "At Last" is a thing of beauty. Skillfully organized and detailed it is a great workshop for any needed repairs.
- Perkins 6-354 ,135 hp diesel engine with 2000 hours in excellent condition
- Westerbeke 8kw generator with sound shield (2200 hrs)
- Vetus 8 hp 10" 24 volt bow thruster
- Reverso oil change system
- 16,000 BTU Webasto forward air conditioning (2014)
- 6,000 BTU Webasto master stateroom air conditioning (2018)
- Raycor fuel filters
- Numerous engine and generator spare parts
- Raritan electric heads
- 2 X Raymarine C120 chartplotters, one at the helm and one at the nav station
- Raymarine AIS
- Raymarine radar on gimballed mount
- Simrad autopilot
- 2 X Raymarine VHF radios
- Speaker for cockpit VHF
- Interface forward looking sonar
- Monocular night vision
- 2 X Icom handheld VHF radios
- B&G Hydra 2000 wind instrument
- Kenmore stereo with indoor and outboard flush mounted speakers
- Westerbeke 8kw diesel generator with sound shield (2200 hrs)
- Well designed electric panel at the chart table
- 4 X 8D batteries
- Xantrex Link 2000 battery monitor
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Rule 3700 bilge pump
Deck and Sails
- Double spreader alloy mast and boom
- Cutter rig with Profurl roller furling
- SS stanchions with double lifelines
- Maxwell electric windlass with foot switches
- Aluminum toe rail
- SS bow and stern rails
- New Dyform rigging with stay lock and turnbuckles
- New running rigging
- Swim step with stainless steel boarding ladder
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Pressure anchor washdown
- Deck pads for relaxing on deck
- Foredeck mounts for dinghy
- 50 kg Bruce anchor with 300' of chain
- Twin SS bow rollers
- SS port lights
- City water inlet
- 8 SS Vetus cowls
- 4 X Barient 28 2 speed self-tailing winches
- 2 X Barient 36 2 speed self-tailing winches
- 3 X Barient 27 winches on mast
- Doyle Asymmetrical spinnaker with ATN sock
- Doyle main genoa and staysail
- Mainsail cover, hatch covers
- Magnum Party sized propane BBQ
- Removable outboard motor davit
Dinghy and Outboards
- 10 ' RIB dinghy
- Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard (15 hrs)
- Honda 2 hp outboard (40 hrs)
- 11' Jimmy Styks stand up paddleboard
Safety and Medical
- 8 man liferaft (needs service)
- ACR Eprib
- Jotron SART
- 2 horseshoe buoys with water activated survival light
- Lifesling ll personal rescue system
- Fireboy, Halon engine room fire suppression system
- 2 composite propane tanks with Fireboy sensors in galley and bilge
- Extensive first aid kit
- Portable oxygen
- 10 PFD's
- Safety harnesses with jack lines
The Tayana 55 designed by the Dutch Naval Architect Pieter Beeldsnijder, recognized throughout the world as premiere designer.
To many experienced "real world" cruisers, the Tayana 55 Center Cockpit, was at its inception and continues to be the ultimate cruising yacht. It is apparent once aboard this vessel, that nothing is an "afterthought", it was designed and built for serious cruising.
The hull is one of the most durable, versatile, safest and best-performance hulls in its class. The clean flush deck forward provides delicious space for sail handling and even dinghy and life raft storage.
The deck access storage both forward in the sail locker and in the huge aft full beam lazarette is unsurpassed.
The wide (16'2") beam of T55 provides excellent form stability and is spacious with excellent storage throughout.
Few yachts of this size have a full stand-up engine room with workbench and terrific access to its machinery.
There is not a better value in a yacht of this class, of this size on the market.
Strength, performance, comfort, style, and elegance describe this beautifully designed legend. With its two stateroom layout "AT LAST" offers unbridled room and comfort for its owners, passengers, and guests.
The meticulously maintained solid teak interior reflects a period when craftsmanship and abundance of fine woods was the everyday. Fine marble counter tops enhance the elegance of the powder blue leather upholstery in the vessels custom interior.
For the past seven years, this vessel has undergone an extensive renewal, restoration and upgrade as the vessels owner demanded the very best in appearance and function.
A walk-in engine room that has been beautifully renewed, maintained and customized for function makes the mechanical upkeep and service of all systems and easy task.
Her spacious deck makes for unhindered lounging and effortless working room while sailing, tying up and letting go.
AT LAST sets the standard for beauty and function and is without question the finest example of a Tayana 55 on the market today.
AT LAST is truly a vessel in turn key condition ready for an immediate worldwide tour departure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.