REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SUMMER SALE
ANNA CATE is one of the highly-regarded 35' Duffy Hardtop Cruisers which was well-finished by her owner, Erik Knudsen. This vessel was designed to be simple to operate and maintain with minimal systems. She is immaculately-kept with spotless bilges. ANNA CATE cruises efficiently at 9.7 knots @ 1600 RPM's if desired, as well as 17 knots @ 2300 RPM's; maximum speed is 21 knots. With her handsome Downeast lines, she is versatile as a picnic boat, weekender, or fishing platform. Please call us for your inspection of this well-maintained Duffy and thank you for your interest.
HULL & DECK: (Built by Duffy & Duffy, Brooklin, ME; finished by current owner Erik Knudsen).
• Original gelcoat white fiberglass hull in excellent condition.
• Hull is solid fiberglass bottom, with airex-cored topsides from turn of bilge to toerails.
• White Awlgripped fiberglass and balsa cored cabin house and trunk, and light gray Awlgripped decks.
• S/S grab rails on trunk cabin top.
• Fresh water washdown in cockpit.
• Two inspection hatches in cockpit sole providing storage and access to hydraulic steering system.
• Black vinyl toerails.
• Deck hardware is S/S, including cleats.
• A convenient side door is located at the starboard helm.
• " Tuna" door in transom which is really a "doggie door".
• Black aluminum Wynne windows in very good condition.
• 3 Freeman non-opening windshield windows.
Fuel: 200 gallons in two 100 gallon fiberglass tanks.
Water: 100 gallons integral fiberglass tank.
Holding: None - vessel has porta potti.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 1988 Single Caterpillar 3208T diesel, 320 hp, FWC, with 3360 total hours.
• Downeast Machine & Engineering double ram hydraulic steering (20 gallon hydraulic tank).
• Wet stern exhaust.
• Twin disc MD506 reduction gear (2:1).
• 2" S/S shaft; 4 blade bronze 24" x 24" LH propeller; spare prop of same size.
• Bronze stuffing box.
• Double lead sound insulation under sole in engine room.
• Racor 900MA fuel filter.
• Helm panel with RPM, engine oil pressure, water temperature, voltmeter, clear oil pressure.
• 1 Rule automatic bilge pump.
• Fuel gauges. for fuel tanks.
• Six spoke bronze ship's wheel.
• Morse throttle and shift controls.
• 3 large engine hatches.
• Engine has drip pan under engine.
• Groco clear plastic strainer.
• Fireboy Halon in engine room.
Cruising speed: 15 knots @ 2100 RPM @ 6 gph.
Maximum speed: 21.5 knots @ 2800 RPM.
• DC circuit breaker panel.
• 2016 4 new AGM Group 31 batteries.
• 51 amp Cat alternator.
• 10 gallon S/S hot water heater off engine.
• For four in very bright and attractive Herreshoff-style interior with varnished teak trim.
• Access to chain locker forward.
• Vee berth, with new Sunbrella navy blue cushions and a vee filler cushion.
Shelves are over vee berths.
• Forward cabin finished with white fiberglass hull liner, with satin finish teak trim.
• Next is a large enclosed head to starboard, vanity counter, hot and cold pressure water and S/S sink, mirror and cabinet, Thetford porta potti, and separate shower.
• The galley is opposite to port with a 12V Norcold refrigerator, 2 burner Luke Heritage LPG stove and oven, S/S sink, with storage under.
• The spacious pilothouse has three front non-opening windows, and a convenient access door adjacent to the starboard helm station.
• An L-shaped settee is located to starboard with navy blue Sunbrella fabric, with storage under.
• The dining table drops down to make up a comfortable double berth.
• The sole is covered in light gray carpeting.
• ICOM 1CM100 VHF radio.
• Furuno RD30 digital display depthsounder.
• Raymarine C120 Radar & GPS-Plotter.
• Ritchie compass.
• Jensen stereo with CD player.
• Fresh washdown in cockpit.
• 6 Life jackets.
• Fenders, docklines.
• Pilothouse spot light..
• Spare filters, impellors, spare belts.
• Complete set of manuals.
• 3 Windshield wipers.
• Electric horn.
COMMENTS: ANNA CATE is one of the highly-regarded 35' Duffy Hardtop Cruisers which was well-finished by her owner, Erik Knudsen. This vessel was designed to be simple to operate and maintain with minimal systems. She is immaculately-kept with spotless bilges. ANNA CATE cruises efficiently at 9.7 knots @ 1600 RPM's if desired, as well as 17 knots @ 2300 RPM's; maximum speed is 21 knots. With her handsome Downeast lines, she is versatile as a picnic boat, weekender, or fishing platform. Please call us for your inspection of this well-maintained Duffy and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.