This is a 36 m Abeking&Rasmussen luxury sailing yacht for sale in Greece. Built in 1988 she has hull and superstructure with a beam of 8,20m and a draft of 1,19m. She has a cruising speed of 10 kn and can accommodate up to 9 guests in her 3 cabins. This luxury sailing yacht was the most spectacular of the decade, at the time of her launch in 1988.
Designed by German Frers to the high specifications of her first Owner she was the first modern superyacht built by Abeking and Rasmussen. She has been refitted and she features generous guest areas, a stunning cockpit, seamless Italian design and a contemporary interior. With spacious and versatile accommodation, a large Owner's cabin is situated aft while two double cabins with a Pullman are found forward, she is ideal for families.
- Reckmann furler
- Halyards LYROS
- The rig is been trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay cylinder, Radar tilt, Outhaul, Canningham) and NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for inner and baby stay).
- 1 x Master Cabin
- 1 x Double Cabin with Pullman Bed
- 2 x GPS Chart Plotter
- 1 x Navtex
- 1 x SSB : Skanti 750
- KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna
- Anchor(s)105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically rotates out of stowed position below foredeck
- Anchor Chain120 m of chain
- Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope
- Main sail constructed out of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with two reefs and six Full Battens, from North Sails
- Furling Genoa 134%, constructed of Dyneema STX S 59 T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech and Foot (SunBrella), from North Sails
- Five spreaders alloy mast fabricated by Rondal with boom fabricated by Sparecraft UK.
- Ice Maker(s)
- Washing Machine(s): Miele
- Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters and board
- PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument panel.
- 3 x TV's
- Radio / CD Player
- CD changer
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Subwoofer in salon
- Speakers throughout the aft cabins
- Waterproof speakers on deck cockpit and steering area
- Deep Freeze
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 1 x 360 HP Iveco/Fiat Turbo diesel
- Bow Thruster: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
- Generator: 2 X 16KW Northern Lights generators, in sound shields. Stbd engine replaced (winter 2011)
- Electricity : 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220 VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24 VDC for lights and hydraulics.
- Shore Power: Single or Three Phase
- Batteries: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of 12 X 2 Volt element with nominal capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600 Ah of 24-volt battery power. Last replacement 2007 (Sunlight)
-Radio batts: 1 bank consisted of 12 X 2 Volt elements with nominal capacity 320 Ah.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
- Battery Charger: 1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 X 50 Amp Mastervolt for Service batteries
1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav batteries and one for Starter batteries. -Inverter 110 VAC from batteries. Charger function is possible.
- Airconditioning: An Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system is used as the central supply unit. Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
- Water Maker: An HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water production of a total 300 Lt/h
- Steering: Manual steering using quadrant and cables. 2m diameter wooden wheel for maximum sensitivity. Carbon fibre rudder with titanium frame plates and aluminium stock.
- Bilge Pump: -Vessel is divided into five separate bilges, with sensors for each one. The system is able to individually empty bilges using main engine driven pump or generator powered pump (3PH). All piping is made from Cupronickel (Copper-Nickel).
- Liferaft(s)2 X Life rafts for a total of 16 persons
- Fire Extinguisher(s)
- 1 x Radar: Furuno
- 3 x VHF