Three cabins with a Westerbeke 46HP Diesel, Refrigerator with Freezer, Propane Stove and Oven, Plotter/GPS, Roller Furling, Spinnaker Gear
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, email@example.com, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
• I = 52.00'
• J = 15.25'
• P = 46.00'
• E = 13.25'
• Sail Area = 701.3 sq.ft.
• Foretriangle = 396.5 sq.ft.
• Mainsail = 304.8 sq.ft.
• Mast height above waterline = 57'
You enter the main salon with the galley to port and the navigation area to starboard. Forward of this is the seating area with a U-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard, with blue upholstery and an end table forward to starboard. A drop-leaf table allows dining in comfort. Shelving and lockers top the lengths of the settees. The port settee has a fill-in piece which converts this settee to a very comfortable double berth.
The galley is aft to port and has a countertop facing forward and open to the salon. Double stainless steel sinks are set at a 45 degree angle, and a propane stove with oven just aft. Aft and abeam is a long countertop with refrigeration. Ample storage is provided by numerous cabinets
The chart table with comfortable seat is to starboard and has storage and plenty of room for instrumentation to its side.
Access follows to the aft cabin. There is a hanging locker and queen sized berth flanked by shelves.
Forward is a v-berth cabin with shelving surrounds. There is a head with sink, toilet, lockers for storage, and teak grating for the shower area.
Seven can be comfortably accommodated for sleeping in three separate cabins.
• 12vdc & 110vac Norcold refrigeration with freezer.
• 6.1 cubic foot icebox
• Two burner propane stove with oven
• 4-1/2 lb. propane tank
• Hot & cold pressure water
• Ritchie compass at binnacle
• Datamarine depth sounder with alarm
• Datamarine speed / log
• Datamarine windspeed / apparent wind indicator
• Garmin 162 Plotter/GPS at Nav station
• Datamarine Multi at Nav
• Icom VHF radio
• Maxima AM/FM/Cassette
• 4 Cylinder Westerbeke diesel, 46 hp
• Fresh water cooling
• Cockpit controls
• 1-1/4" Bronze shaft with 2 blade propeller
• 2 House batteries, 1 starting battery
• 3 Bank battery charger, hard wired
• 110vac Shore power with cord
• Holding tanks with pumpout
• Automatic bilge pump
• Wheel steering
• Neil Pryde fully battened mainsail with 2 reef points
• Neil Pryde 130% roller furling genoa with UV screen
• Hood Seafurl roller furling
• Shore Sails cruising spinnaker with Spinnaker chute
• Spinnaker halyard
• Aft lead halyards, reefing & sheets
• Anderson #46 Self-tailing Primaries, Barient #27 Self-Tailing 2ndaries, Anderson #46 Self-Tailing on Starboard Coach-roof, Barient Self-tailing on Port Coach-roof
• Built-in swim platform
• Bow & stern pulpits
• Double lifeline with port & starboard gates
• Danforth anchor
• Anchor roller and well
• Horseshoe and bracket