Bluewater family cruiser with incredible steel construction. Low hours on rebuilt engine. Full refurb in 1997, includes sails and rigging, solar, electronics, canvas. Gorgeous Blue hull painted in 2016.
Equipped with a/c (main cabin), Watermaker and domestic comforts.
Video of vessel under way and recent survey available upon request.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MARISA VELASCO @ CELL +52-622-855-9167 or US 949-209-8699
or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: San Carlos Sonora, Mexico
Please contact Marisa Velasco at +52 162 28 55 91 67
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 51 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 11 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 54000 lbs
Ballast: 20000 lbs
Total Power: 80 HP
Engine Brand: Sabre
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 80 REF B6613
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 80 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Full forward is a built-out workshop and storage area, with access to the chain locker. Immediately aft through a door is a double stateroom equipped with up and down bunks to starboard and modified work/study area with couch seating to port. Conversion to return the stateroom to the original twin bunks on either side, can be done quite easily. Generous storage all around and hanging locker to starboard. A door separates the stateroom from the area aft.
Moving aft is a hallway lined with storage areas. To starboard, within one deep locker, is a separate freezer unit (non-operational). Forward head, sink and shower follows. Immediately across is the U-Shaped galley.
Up two steps to the main salon with convertible dinette to port and interior helm station to starboard. Navigation station is further aft to starboard. Through another hallway filled with more storage cabinets is the aft master stateroom with en-suite head and shower.
Engine is located midships and is accessible through multiple openings in the main salon and in the aft hallway.
Sleeps 7 comfortably. Generous headroom of 6’5” throughout.
WORKSHOP DETAILS: Multiple toolboxes organized by project type (i.e. electrical, plumbing etc.); Shelving, built-in vice, many spare parts, glues, tapes, hardware all included. Many tools - shop-vac, sander, electric drill, hand saws, air compressor.
Located aft of the forward cabin and across the forward head, two steps down from the main salon.
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Adler Barbour (2012)
- Additional Freezer: Adler Barbour
- Stove: 2-burner propane Taylor with oven plus grill plate, gimballed
- Sink: Double SS
- Pressure H/C Water
- Water heater – 12 gallons
- Under-sink fresh water filtration system
Generous storage all around, comparable to a land-based kitchen.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- SSB Radio: Icom 802
- Pactor Modem
- TV: (1)
- Radar: Raymarine 12 mi. with alarm
- GPS (with AIS)/Depth Sounder/Chartplotter: Raymarine
- GPS #2: Raymarine
- VHF: Icom 602
- Compass: Richie 5”
- Other: West Marine AIS Transceiver; Richie 2M 2” Electronic Compass; Toshiba laptop; HP printer, Wire WIFI antenna booster.
- Batteries: (3) AGM
- Battery Parallel Switch: Yes
- Solar Panels: (2) 75 watt
- Battery Monitor: Marine Tics Corp.
- Dockside Electrical Cable: 50 amp
- Electrical System: 110v AC / 12v DC
- Generator: Northern Lights 30 kw
- Inverter/Charger: Magnum MS Series (Auto)
- Alternator: Balmar
- Other: Battery charging isolator with auto switching; separate engine start battery.
Sails and Rigging
- Dacron sails
- Primary Sailmaker: Doyle
Total (7) Sails:
- Main - Doyle Stack Pack with full battens and triple reefs
- Lazy Jack on Mainsail Stackpack
- Mizzen - Doyle with full battens and double reef
- Mizzen cover
- Headsail: Doyle Yankee with sunshield, Schaefer Roller furler
- Genoa with sunshield
- Clubfoot jib (140%) - Doyle, with a reef
- Club cover
- Mizzen Staysail - like new (used 1 partial season)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock
Total Sail Area: 1,477 sq. ft.
Boom Vang: Soft
Roller Furling: Schaefer
Mast: Aluminum, keel-stepped, 65'
Standing Rigging: Wire, professionally inspected in Pt. Townsend, WA in 2012
Winches: (Eight) Lewmar winches in cockpit, plus two (2) on masts
- Anchor #1: 65 lb. CQR with 200' chain
- Anchor #2: 70 lb. Bruce with 50' chain and 200+' line
- Toe Rails: SS
- Swim Platform: Folding, Aluminum
- Bow Pulpit: SS
- Anchor Windlass: Ideal 12vDC
- Dinghy: AB 11' RIB
- Outboard: Yamaha 15 hp 4-stroke
- Dinghy Davits: Manual
- Bow rollers: Double
- Lights: Deck, tri-color, search light
- Salt-water Washdown
- Canvas: Cockpit panels for rain, canvas sun-shades
- Lifelines/Stanchions: SS
- Deck Material: Steel
- Gates: P/S, with cloth covers
- Handheld shower hose with hot/cold fresh water
- Two (2) bolted on deck boxes
- Hard dodger/bimini (2012) - solid Aluminum with opening overhead hatch, fully enclosable custom-designed canvas/vinyl panels
Engine and Mechanical Details
- Engine: Sabre
- Model: 80 REF B6613
- HP: 80
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: <2,500 since overhaul
- Cruising Speed: 6 kts.
- Max Speed: 7.5 kts.
- Gallons/Hour @ Cruise: 2.9 gph
- Gallons/Hour @ Max Speed: 3.9 gph
- Range: 790 miles
- Air Conditioner: CLM Air 16,000 BTUs (Main Salon)
- Propeller: 3-blade, bronze, max Prop
- Bilge Pumps: (3); 1 Auto and 2 Manual
- Raw Water Sea Strainer
- Bilge Blower (Engine Room)
- Fire Extinguishing System: Manual - at Galley, Aft Head, Forward Head and Engine Room
- Fuel Filters: Dual Racor
- Steering: (2) Stations, Independent; Hydraulic Wheels
- Fuel Shutoffs: Stove and Engine
- Fresh Water Cooling: Main Engine and Genset
- Transmission: Velvet Drive
- Head Type: Overboard
- Holding Tanks: (1) Electric and (1) Manual, approx. 30 gallons
- Heater: Webasto with built-in baseboard heat throughout the boat
- Watermaker: Spectra 150 gpd
- Generator: Northern Lights Diesel 8kw
- Lifejackets: (4)
- EPIRB: 406
- Lifesupling: (1)
- MOB Pole (1)
- Life Rings (2) (need replacement)
- Liferaft: Wilson 8-person
- Sea anchor and drogue
Owner reports the following non-operational:
- Tachometer for main engine - needs new signal generator
- Scan flow system
- Secondary freezer
- Generator DC regulator needs replacement
- Mizzen staysail block frozen at top of mizzen mast
- Webasto Heater needs repair, problem unknown
Owners personal effects and artwork (Mermaid painting in aft cabin and metal fish hooks above electrical panel).
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.