PRICE JUST REDUCED, Buyer wants her sold!
S/V Sail Away
Sail Away is ready to go for extended cruising, she comes with TONS of spares! VIDEOS available upon request!
The Catalina 34 is an ideal performance cruiser for Bay or Coastal cruising. She is responsive with an accommodating interior at a great value. She has crisp clean lines and sturdy construction with a solid hull.
Make an appointment to see Sail Away if you are looking for safety, performance, comfort and enjoyment at a very reasonable price.
The layout features a V-berth cabin forward followed by the main saloon with starboard side dinette and port side settee. The galley is aft along the starboard side, and there is a good-sized head along the port side next to the companionway. The master cabin is aft along the starboard side and features an athwartship double berth tucked below the cockpit.
For the sailor looking for a comfortable, affordable boat with coastal cruising, week-ending and day sailing in mind, the Catalina 34 would be an excellent choice.
Take a look at these pictures, and you will want to come see this boat soon. Someone is going to get a good deal on a fine sailing boat!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Accommodations Cabins: 2 - Number of heads: 1
Gerry Douglas/Frank Butler designed, Masthead Sloop
Built by Catalina Yachts in based in Woodland Hills, CA
* LOA: 34' 6”
* Beam: 11‘ 9”
* LWL: 29’ 10”
* Ballast: 5,000 Lbs
* SailArea: 523 Sq.Ft
. * Ballast: 5,000 Lbs
* SA/Disp: 16.07
Sails and Rigging Notes
* Single-Spreader, Aluminum Mast (keel stepped)
* S.S. Wire Standing Rigging w/ Dacron Running Rigging
* Mainsail w/cover, partial battens, n reefs (Useable)
* Furling Dacron 130% Genoa (good condition)
* Standard Fin Keel (5’ 7” cast lead) with Spade Rudder
* 2) Maxwell #28ST 2-Speed Primary Winches
* 1) Maxwell #17ST Secondary Winches
* 2) Maxwell #322 Halyard Winches
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
* Universal M25 diesel engine with 2300 hours
* Hurth HBW 100 Transmission, 1’ shaft w/ 3 blade Prop
* Autohelm ST4000 Wheelpilot w/ Binnacle control
* Navman Wind 3100 - not functioning
* Datamarine Depth and Speed Instruments
* 2-Blade Max-Prop on 1’ shaft w/ standard stuffing glan
* 6 Gal Hot Water Heater, electric and engine heated. Electric not currently working
* Marinco 30AMP cord with boat side
* Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio
* Kenwood AM/FM/Stereo (Bluetooth CD)
* w/ Dual Speakers in saloon
Galley | Interior Gear
* 12,000 btu Air Conditioning
* 2-Burner electric stovetop w/oven
* Stainless-steel deep double sinks
* Hot/Cold Pressure Water
* Insulated Ice Box with foot-pump
* Vetus Galley Vent + opening ports
* Magma Propane Grill on Aft Rail
* Manual Toilet w/Holding Tank
* Solid Hull, w/Cored Balsa Decks
* 2 Anchors, w/ Chain and Rode
* Dodger, Wheel Steering, Binnacle
* 5" Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
* 1X19 S.S. upper and lower lifelines
* Manual Bilge-Pump Handle
* Manual and Rule Bilge Pumps
* LifeSling / Fire extinguishers
* USCG Decals and 2 Life-jackets
* Fenders and Dock lines, and Horn
* Guest Emergency strobe-light
* Stern Boarding Ladder
* 25 gal. Diesel in Aluminum Tank
* 70 gal. Water in 2 Plastic Tanks
* 25 gal. Plastic Holding Tank
Don’t wait, give us a call now to see this fine Coastal cruiser!
Dennis & Brenda Pace
804-339-4084 | www.sjyachts.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker of fine yachts and US Sales Agent for Discovery Shipyard's full range including, Discovery, Southerly and Bluewater Catamarans
Island Packet Specialist - S&J Yachts sells more brokerage Island Packets than any other company
Charleston, SC | Annapolis, MD | Rock Hall, MD | Deltaville, VA | Palmetto, FL | New Bern, NC
S&J Yachts specializes in quality cruising yachts. Our company has 5 offices strategically located from the Chesapeake Bay to Florida. We represent new and brokerage - sail & power. Contact Dennis and Brenda if you are looking for a good cruising yacht or to list the one you have.
This Catalina 34 is a perfect cruising sailboat for the Chesapeake Bay or coastal waters. It is built solid, yet provides plenty of room and comfort.
The layout of this boat was ahead of its time for 1986, with two full cabins with doors for privacy and a sizable central head. There is a nice large dinette to starboard and large settee to port; both of these can convert to sleeping areas. This boat had the standard dinette table replaced as shown in the pictures.
The galley includes a double sink, a two burner electric stovetop, microwave and a sizable ice box. The ice box is electric and can run on either 12 volt boat power or 120 volt shore power.
The head includes an marine toilet, shower floor pump, and sink with pull out shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.