Super Clean! Beautifully refit in 2010. She shows as one of the nicest boats I have listed. The rich exterior teak has been refinished and she looks like a classic yacht. Again the refit was thorough and professional.
Contact RCR listing broker Charles “Corbo” Corbishley CPYB for more information or to arrange a viewing; O: 585-339-9730, C: 585-752-2530, firstname.lastname@example.org
A wide pulpit forward with teak slatted bow sprit for Furling headstay and furling staysail. A S/S Bobstay supports this part of the rig. The bow sprit is finished in typical Bayfield teak Scrollwork.
Double lifelines, wide side decks with a raised bulwark capped by and aluminum toe rail and S/S Stern rail complete the deck. Her coachroof is broad with Dorad vents and numerous opening ports and hatches provide ventilation.
Her mast is keel stepped and all halyards are let aft to stoppers and winches on the coachroof.
An easy vessel to sail single-handed. Her mainsheet runs from the end of the boom to a traveler mounted on a track across the stern bulwark, right behind the helm. A six spoke wooden wheel add to he classic looks. A Galaxy Aquameter compass is mounted at the binnacle. New Raymarine ST40 Bidata (knot, depth & log) and ST40 Wind instruments are bulkhead mounted. The companionway doors are richly finished teak. There is a handsome teak grate in the cockpit sole.
In keeping with her design, rich teak with a teak and Holley cabin sole accent her interior. From forward there is a V-berth with teak slats liner and shelves with teak fiddles. There is a filler cushion to complete the berth and hanging locker to port.
Next aft is the head to starboard featuring a new Jabsco marine toilet. The door for the v-berth serves as the head door as well. The head has a vanity with S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water and storage below and behind sliding smoke plexi doors. An opening port is just above.
Aft to port is a long settee with storage below and behind. To starboard is another settee with storage shelf behind that also hold the new GE S/S Microwave. The dinette table sits just toward center and has 2 wide folding leaves with teak fiddles.
Next aft to starboard is the galley, rich teak cabinets and storage space. A S/S sink , adequate counter space, abundant storage for weekends or long passages. A gimbaled Force 10 S/S Electric Range and oven with Ceramic Glass cooktop along with Roomy refrig w/VD-15 Circulating Air Evaporator and Coolmatic 84 Compressor.
To starboard is a navigation station, Electric panels and a wide quarter-berth. All upholstery is like new and in lightly colored fabric that contrasts nicely with the rich teak.
• Raymarine ST40 Bidata (New 2010 refit)
• Raymarine ST40 Windmachine (new 2010 refit)
• Raymarine X-5 Smart Pilot (new 2011)
• Galaxy Aquameter Pedistal Compass
• Standard Horizon Matrix series GX2000 VHF w/RAM Mic (2010 refit)
• Heart Interface AC/DC Panel Module (2010 refit)
• Perco 0170 Series Nav lights (2010 refit)
• Titanium Nitride Coated S/S cabin lights (2010 refit)
• Dynex 26” Flat screen TV w/DVD Player (2011 )
• Waeco MPS 50 AC to DC Multi-voltage Power Converter (2010 refit)
• Marinco Power Cord plus (2010 refit)
• Surflo Yellow Tail 277 Series bilge Blower (2010 refit)
• 4 Deep Cycle marine batteries (2010 refit)
• Weeens & Plath Clock, Barometer, & Temp (2010 refit)
• Isotemp 6 gallon Slim Square S/S Water Heater (2010 refit)
• Jabsco Manual Marine Toilet (2010 refit)
• Raycor 215R Fuel & Water Separator (2010 refit)
• Danforth 9# Galvanized Keg Anchor w.80’ rode and Windline Anchor fast (2010 refit)
• Lewmar 22# Delta Anchor w/25’ 5/16” Chain $ 180’ Nylon Rode (2010 refit)
• Lewmar Anchor Roller & Chain Tensioner (2010 refit)
• B&K S/S HD Basin Faucet (2010 refit)
• USCG Certified Fuel Hose (2010 refit)
• Lovette 1200 Automatic Bilge Pump (2010 refit)
• New ¼’ 316 S/S 7x7 Life lines PVC Coated w/Quick Attach Suncor Studs & Toggles. (2010 refit)
• 6 Atkins & Hoyle Port Light Screens (2010 refit)
• Yale Portland Braid 3/8” Sheets, Halyards, Furlex Line and topping lift (2010 refit)
• Yankee – furling on Harken Furler
• Staysail – furling on Harken Furler
• Mainsail – Full Battened w/lazy jacks
• 2 Lewmar #16 Primaries – 2 speed
• 5 Lewmar #8 – single speed
• Ronstan RF830 Traveler
• Sunbrella Mainsail Cover (2010 refit)
• Cockpit Cushions (2010 refit)
In Addition the Headsails and Mainsail were reconditioned including re-stitching, seams, leathers, leech lines, luff and foot ropes. Batten pockets repaired. Numbers and insignias replaced. Sunbrella UV protection was replaced on the headsails and new tell-tales added.