1984 Mediterranea Mareggio
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 620,000 (A$ 967,807)
Gentleman's semi-displacement yacht - high quality construction. One of two sister ships produced in Viareggio and with registered length 23 metres.
MCA coded with 5 en-suite cabins + crew for 3, as small commercial vessel - 15 persons.
Private family use only by present owners since 2004 with captain, engineer and stewardess aboard during season.
Refits 2005, 2007, 2016 including - teak decking replaced, re-styled bathing platform.
MAN V12 down rated engines, hydraulic bow thruster, 800kg Besenzoni crane, satellite TV, RIB with outboard, etc...
Remarkable value - part exchange considered.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Nigel Wales on +34 638 90 40 40
Please contact at +34 638 904040
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 6.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.70 m
Displacement: 72350 kgs
Semi displacement design built from 8mm aluminium plate below the waterline, 5mm plate above the waterline. Partial keel leading back to a stainless steel rudder. Propeller shafts supported by 'A' brackets.
- 2 x MAN V-12 diesels of 650 hp each - down rated for extended cruising
- Main engines estimated to have run 3000 hours run (at of April 2017)
- Main engine injectors and turbos checked, fuel pumps rebuilt in 2013
- 75mm propeller shafts and 84 cm propellers
- Same engineer aboard the vessel since 2005 !
- Water tight bulk heads; forward of lazarette, around engine room, aft of chain locker
- Over-size hydraulic pump driven by starboard generator
- Retro fit stainless steel and teak bathing platform with bathing ladder and spiral staircase to aft deck
- 17.000 lt fuel in 5 tanks - 3 engine room, 2 lazerette
- 2.000 lt water in 2 tanks
Burr walnut interior with light grey ceiling panels, (recent) grey-brown carpets and leather sofas. Large open plan saloon leading to raised dining area forward. Connecting doors to wheelhouse and galley, also allowing crew privacy to shut off the guest area.
Wheelhouse incorporates crew mess area with sofa and table to port.
Accommodation for up to 10 guests on lower deck, in 5 en-suite cabins + 3 crew. Owners full width cabin accessed from forward staircase, as are a twin & guest double cabins to port and starboard. The aft staircase leads down to both aft twin cabins and engine room.
- 6 x Cruisair reverse cycle air-conditioning units
- Stainless steel framed windows
- Clock and barometer
- Crew cabin access through bow
- Electric toilets
- Black and grey water tanks
Navigation and Electronics
Hydraulic steering and Morse controls to main deck helm and flybridge. Analogue engine displays to both helm stations.
- Powerful hydraulic bow thruster
- Raymarine E120 colour plotter / radar / camera
- Raymarine E120 repeater in flybridge
- Cameras to aft deck and engine room
- Raymarine open scanner radar
- Robertson AP300X autopilot with helm indicator
- Raymarine Ray54E VHF radio with DSC
- Icom IC-M801E MF / HF radio with DSC
- Raymarine ST60 speed / log / depth
- Raymarine ST60 wind indicator
- Trim tabs
- 4 x windscreen wipers
- KVH M7 satellite television system
- 3 zone wifi installation
- Sony 50" smart TV + Onkyo / Marantz hifi with surround sound
- Sony 50" smart TV + DVD + double USB connectors
Guest cabins 2 & 3
- LG smart TV, DVD + double USB connectors
Guest cabins 4 & 5
- Panasonic LCD TV, double USB connectors & playstation
- 1600W Fusion sound system + bluetooth connect
- hifi, Fusion speakers, ipod connector
- hifi, Bose / Fusion speakers, ipod connector
Galley and Laundry
Galley situated to port and accessed from the dining area, side deck and wheel house, the galley can be enclosed completely or as crew area with the wheel house.
- Light colour worktops and cupboards, stainless steel appliances
- Bosch oven
- Microwave oven
- Bosch ceramic hob 4 burners (2 induction)
- Ceran fryer
- Large Bosch extractor
- Large fridge and freezer
- Rommer 3 kg washer
- Zanussi 3 kg dryer
- 24 / 220 volt systems
- Shore power with mastervolt charger
- 2 x Onan 25 kW generators (approx 6000 hrs)
- Generator injectors checked 2013
- Service 12 x 2V 650 ah
- Engine start 2 x 12V 180 ah
- Generator 2 x 12V 120 ah
Deck and Tenders
12mm teak decks hand crafted by specialists in 2007 and maintained in very good condition.
- Large electric bow windlass with capstan
- Danforth 100 kg anchor with 100m 13 mm chain
- 28 kg Kedge anchor
- 2 x Stainless steel aft deck winches
- Opacmare 3m paserelle in stainless steel & teak
- 2 x side doors to galley and dining area
- Bimini to flybridge
- Small bimini to aft deck
- Besenzoni 800 kg crane
- Avon RIB with outboard motor
- 6 zone bilge alarm
- multi zone fire and smoke alarm
- 2 x 8 man life rafts
- Ship's bell on aft deck
Blue Song is sold with all of her gear and equipment ready to cruise privately or easily into charter mode with her MCA coding.
- Water Makers water maker
- Large bow sunbathing area + bow platform with occasional table.
- Aft deck serving unit incorporates wine cooler, fridge and freezer
- Large aft deck table in varnished teak with bench and 4 chairs
- Flybridge with modern, free standing patio furniture
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.