Ford Diesel, Air Conditioning and Heat, Radar, Plotter, Autopilot, Anchor Windlass, Bow and Stern Thruster
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
Fiberglass sandwich construction with PVC coring in the hull, end-grain balsa in the decks.
Teak Decks over fiberglass sandwich.
The saloon is entered through double doors from the fully covered aft deck. There are no built-ins on the port side, allowing for the furniture of your choice. There are bookshelves and cabinetry forward on the port side. On the starboard side is an L-shaped settee with upholstered cushions and a dinette table. There are large opening windows port and starboard with curtains, and an aft bulkhead window.
The galley is forward on the starboard side of the saloon with a large pass through to the saloon. Major components include:
• Dual refrigerator/freezer system
• Force 10 4-burner propane stove with oven
• Stainless steel sink and faucet
• Seagull water filtration system
• Ample counter and storage
The master stateroom is forward with and island berth, custom shelving and cabinetry port and starboard, hanging locker and vanity. There are 4 opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Guest accommodations are starboard, aft of the master stateroom with a settee/berth, pullman berth, desk, 2 opening ports and a hanging locker.
The head is opposite the guest accommodations and includes a large stall shower, head, vanity, medicine cabinet and 2 opening ports.
The pilothouse is up and forward from the saloon / galley and offers excellent visibility for captain and guests. There is a settee that converts to a double berth, helm seat, dutch side doors port and starboard, opening center windshield and 2 opening ports.
• Raytheon R40X radar
• Furuno GP-30 GPS
• Garmin 172C chart plotter
• Wagner MP320 autopilot
• Standard Horizon VHF
• Icom VHF
• Horizon depthfinder
• Horizon knotmeter
• Mega Nite Owl Spotlight
• KVH Azimuth 100 Digital Compass
• Onan 8.5 kw generator (2000 hours)
• Pro Mariner 2500 Watt inverter / charger
• Automatic battery charger
• Newer House batteries
• Newer Engine start battery
• 1 Group 27 Generator start battery
��� New High-water bilge alarm
• Ford-Lehman Super 135 (2870 hours)
• Velvet Drive transmission
• 2" Stainless steel shaft and flexible coupler
• Flybridge and pilothouse engine gauges
• Heat exchanger
• Oil cooler
• Engine hoses
• Dual Racor fuel filter
• Racor fuel filter for generator
• Trident engine exhaust hose
• 4 Aluminum fuel tanks (new 2008)
• Shaft Pulled, repacked, new rudder bearings
• 3 bladed prop, tuned and balanced
• New steering pump on flybridge
• New forward bilge pump
• Stern Thruster installed
• 28,000 BTU CruiseAir air conditioning/Heat system
• Washer/dryer Combo
• Anchor windlass
• Delta anchor with chain and rode
• Bruce anchor with chain and rode
• New Bimini top
• Sun shades for pilothouse and saloon windows
• Bow and new stern thruster