- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 29,990 Tax Paid (A$ 56,278)
A lovely Scandinavian stunner from the pen of Ron Holland, beautiful lines and nicely presented down below having passed through the hands of Jeremy Rogers ( Contessa fame ) and most recently a top notch boat builder and dinghy sailor.
Please contact Andy Cunningham at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.25 m
Beam: 3.0 m
Maximum Draft: 1.55 m
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 15 HP
Number of heads: 1
Built in 1982 by Familjebatar AB, Sweden to a Ron Holland design. White GRP moulded hull and superstructure, with teak laid decks. Hull epoxied 1995. Cast iron fin keel. Tiller steering with spade rudder. Self draining cockpit..
- 6 berths in 3 cabins with 6' headroom.
- Double berth forward.
- Heads with marine toilet, holding tank and wash basin.
- Saloon with two single settee berths and folding dining table.
- Galley to port with Flavel B700C gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven, refrigerated coolbox, twin sinks with fresh and salt water taps. Crockery and cutlery. 20 gallon water tank.
- Chart table to starboard with seat, hanging locker and double quarter berth under cockpit.
- Full teak interior with holly strip floors.
- Eberspacher diesel fired heating system with electronic timer..
Rig, Sails and Deck
Fractional rigged sloop with silver anodised aluminium Isomat mast and boom.
- Swept back spreaders.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Terylene running rigging.
- All bottle screws and fittings replaced 1996, along with much of the running rigging.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Two Lewmar 40 sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 20 halyard winches.
- Slab reefing to mainsail.
- Lazy jacks.
- Self tacking track in front of mast for Working jib and No.3 genoa.
- Mainsail (new 1998) which is undersized by Elvstrom.
- Original mainsail,
- No.1 genoa,
- No.3 genoa,
- working jib (1984),
- spinnaker, glider (1984),
- trisail and storm jib all by Ratsey and Lapthorne in 1982.
- Mainsail and JIb by Batt Sails.
- Jib by Doyle 2018
- CQR and Fisherman's anchors with 120' chain and 100' warp
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Blue mainsail cover
- Blue sprayhood
- Over-boom Bimini cover
- Strong-back and winter cover
- Cockpit table
- Hatch cover
- Washboard with transparent vents
- 3 warps
- 5 fenders
- 1 boat hook
- 4 winch handles
- Spare gaz bottle
- Ensign and staff
- full set signal flags
- Anchor light - traditional copper/paraffin
- Sestrel compass
- Standard Horizon VHF and Receiving AIS
- Autohelm ST50 echo sounder
- Autohelm ST50 speed/log
- Autohelm ST50 wind instrument
- Garmin GPS120XL navigation system (Card needs up dating )
- NASA Target Navtex Pro
- Autohelm 2000 (1988) with wind vane
- Sony stereo CD/radio with Alpine premium quality speakers
- Plastimo clock and barometer (1993)
- Navigation lights
Engine, propulsion and mechanics.
Yanmar 2GM 15hp, twin cylinder, inboard diesel engine, located under companionway.
- Shaft drive to folding propeller (both new 2016).
- Electric start. Sea water cooled.
- Teleflex engine controls.
- Reverse gear.
- Stainless steel 10 gallon fuel tank.
- Cruising speed 5 knots, max speed 6 knots.
- All engine maintenance to makers manual.
- Full workshop manual.
- Normal consumable spares - filters, belts etc.
- Two x 12 volt 75 amp/hour Tudor batteries charging from alternator (new 2016) on engine.
- Interior lighting.
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- 2 x jackstays
- 2 x lifebuoys
- Manual bilge pump
- Firdell blipper and folding type radar reflectors
- Emergency radio aerial
- Anchor ball and steaming cone
- Avon 3 man inflatable dinghy with oars and pump
- Bolt Cutters
- 5 Man life raft. Needs servicing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.