1982 Grover 26 Downeast
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pensacola, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 21,900 (A$ 29,539)
The Grover 26 is a solid (hand laid up fiberglass ten layers thick) well-designed,extremely seaworthy boat, positive flotation, built for fishing and cruising. Al Grover, the builder, actually took a Grover 26' across the Atlantic. Approximately 80 Grovers were built, a box keeled design with great sea keeping ability that also tracks very well in many different sea states. A favorite of East Coast boaters, and with her long Lobster style profile has certainly these days become a classic and welcomed addition to any port she visits.
Terry Myers (850) 712-5459 cell
Please contact Terry Myers at 850-432-5500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grover Built
Designer: AL Grover
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 6000 lbs
Total Power: 136 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1982
Engine Model: TMD40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 136 HP
Cruising Speed: 14 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 18 knots
Fuel Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Entry into the cabin through teak cabin door with large double berth, porta potti area under, 2 topside opening hatches, 2 side opening port windows, 12 volt fans, 12 volt lighting, storage under berths, swiveling dinette table, cabin heater plumbed to engine manifold, rod storage racks.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine SPX-5 Wheel Pilot
- Raymarine A-57D GPS/Depth
- Nauticat B-300 AIS ACR
- Ritchie Compass
- 12 Volt DC Power
- Battery On/Off Switches
- (2) Group 31 Marine Batteries
- Navigational Lighting
- Golight Remote Spot Light w/helm controller
- Radar Deflector (Hardtop mount)
- Danforth Anchor, deck mount w/chain & rode
- Hardtop with pilot overhead hatch, forward windshield w/manual wipers
- Hardtop mounted side deck flood lights & radar deflector (removable)
- Bimini top with full side & aft clear enclosure
- Salt water wash down system
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- 12 volt Bilge Pump manual/auto
- Swim Platform w/boarding ladder
- Beautiful Teak cockpit and side gunwale trim, Teak fold down helm chairs
- Positive flotation, hand laid fiberglass hull
Mecahnical Equipment & Engine Details
- Single Volvo TMD40 6Cyl Diesel 136HP
- Engine Hours (Unkown) has never had an hour meter installed, but runs just like it should!
- 72 Gal Fuel Capacity in (2) 36 Gal Saddle tanks w/gauges
- Racor Fuel filter
- Pilot House steering with port/stbd teak pilot helm seats
- Transom back down shift/throttle station w/tiller steering bar
- Four Blade Bronze Propeller, recently cupped & tuned
- Cabin Heater plumbed to engine manifold
- 12 volt auto/manual bilge pump
1983 Performance I-Beam Aluminum Tandem Trailer Included
Recent test run off the trailer in the Bay, performing to specs w/normal oil pressure, normal temp, no vibrations. Note: No hour meter was ever installed since new, but runs great!
Amazing design, turns heads at the Marina.
There are very few of these that enter the market, those that do don't stay available very long.
Now on display at our office & ready for showing!!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.