1982 C&C 34 Sloop
Price Drop: A$ 1,059 (Jun 16)
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kingston, ON
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 25,500 (A$ 27,007)
Sarosie has beautiful lines and is a great all round boat with a good turn of speed. She is roomy below decks with over 6 feet of headroom and accommodations for six. On deck her T shaped cockpit is large and comfortable and free of clutter. Her traveler is mounted out of the way over the coach roof and the halyards lead aft. Side decks are large permitting easy movement around the boat, and forward is a large anchor locker.
Her cabin features a main salon with settees port and starboard, fixed drop leaf table with storage, nav station with chart table, storage cabinets, drawers and lockers. She has a new teak and holly cabin sole, three opening hatches with new acrylic and two lee canvases, newer window shades and newer acrylic windows. Her Galley is equipped with a sink and pressure water, foot pump, 3 burner gimballed alcohol stove with oven, large ice box, storage cabinets and drawers.
For further information or to make an appointment to view this vessel, please contact either Grant or Pat Bowlby at Harris & Ellis' Gananoque Office at 613-659-3344 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Grant and Pat Bowlby, CPYB at 613-659-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C&C Yachts (CAN)
Designer: Bruce King
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 25 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 10100 lbs
Ballast: 4100 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar - Closed Cooling
Year Built: 1982
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Sink with pressure water
- Gimballed 3 burner alcohol stove
- Coffee maker
- Danforth Constellation 5" Pedestal mounted compass.
- VHF radio w/masthead antenna.
- Garmin 498 GPS,
- Fishfinder with speed, water temp, depth transducer and anchor alarm.
- New Pioneer AM/FM/CD with speakers in salon and cockpit.
- Sitex E2-97 Loran as back up.
- 3 (12) Volt Batteries - 1 starter and 2 house
- 110 Volt Shore Power includes a 50 foot Cord
- 50 watt 12v inverter
- 1988 Shore Dacron Heavy Main
- Eggers Mylar 150% # 1 Jib
- Eggers Dacron 115% #3 Jib
- 1988 Eggers 1.50 oz. star cut spinnaker
- North .50 oz. radial head spinnaker
- Furlex Genoa roller furling
- Spinnaker Gear
Deck and Rig
- Navtec Rod rigging.
- Baby Stay w/track and car, 3:1 tackle led aft.
- Navtec Hydraulic Back Stay Adjuster.
- (2) S.S. Barlow #27 Primaries
- (2) S. S. Barlow #25 Secondary’s
- (2) Chrome Barient #18 Halyard/Sheet Winches
- (1) Aluminum Barient #10 outhaul/reefing on boom
- Triple easylock clutches for Halyard & Babystay.
- Double Spinlock clutch for boom vang and pole lift.
- Single Spinlock Clutch for foreguy.
- Genoa Turning blocks
- Inboard Genoa Tracks
- Running Rigging 2 years old
- 6:1 Harken Mainsheet System
- 4:1 Harken Big Boat Traveller System
- Bruce claw anchor with 30 feet of chain and 250 feet of Rode
- Danforth 12R with 6 feet of chain and 150 feet of rope
- Dodger, bimini and extension piece new in 2009
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Emergency Tiller
- Life Sling
- VC 17 Bottom Paint
- PHRF Rating 144
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.