HULL & DECK:
- White hull, original gelcoat in excellent condition, with wide Blue sheer stripe, blue boottop and bottom.
- Painted non skid decks.
- Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull, with six longitudinal stringers for superior strength and stiffness.
- Hull and deck joint mechanically fastened and glassed over to ensure strong, leak-free joint.
- External lead ballast fin keel.
- Full skeg fiberglass rudder.
- Reverse transom.
- Anodized aluminum extruded toerails.
- Three Lexan deck hatches provide very good ventilation.
- Three non-opening portlights on each side of cabin trunk.
- S/S double bow and stern rails; double lifelines with gates.
- Double bow rollers; also bow anchor locker for chain and rode.
- Aft cockpit, deep and secure, with 6´ long port and starboard teak slatted seats with the starboard locker very large for storage.
- Edson wheel steering with wheel cover.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Teak slatted cockpit sole for superior footing.
- Bottom was soda blasted and epoxied.
- Two Dorade vents, two Passive solar vents; one opening port in aft cabin.
- Lazarette for propane locker, holding one 10 lb LPG tank (also one 10 lb spare included in inventory).
- Teak handrails.
- Ritchie powerdamp binnacle compass.
Fuel: 25 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 55 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: 20 gallons with macerator pump; deck pumpout.
Hot water: 6 gallon - engine run only.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Volvo Penta 2003T series diesel, 3 cylinder, 25 hp, FWC, engine hours unknown.
- 2017 new engine starter.
- Volvo Penta Saildrive unit with 16 x ¼” 2 bladed prop.
- Morse engine controls; engine alarm.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Fuel tank gauge (doesn’t work – needs new sender).
- 2018 heat exchanger and oil cooler – custom made.
- 2019 Saildrive bottom end rebuilt with new spline, new seals and 2 blade prop.
- AC-12V DC electrical systems with circuit breaker panels.
- Promarine Pronautic 30 amp charger.
- 2015 110V shore power installed.
- Three 12V batteries – (2 - 2019 Group 31 house batteries; 1- 2020 Group 27 starter battery).
- Numerous cabin dome lights throughout.
- All running lights, foredeck light, masthead tri-color lights.
- 2018 LED lighting and tricolor (nav lights not LED).
- For six.
- Spacious, bright and well ventilated vee berth with port and starboard storage shelves; LED reading lights and 12V fan.
- Aft to starboard is an enclosed head with handheld shower, solar fan, and a 2013 Jabsco marine W.C.
- Opposite the head on the portside are numerous storage lockers.
- Next aft is the spacious main salon which has a large U-shaped dinette/double berth
- Numerous bookshelves and lockers are outboard.
- To port are two seats with table between, bookshelves and lockers behind.
- Further aft to port is a large Nav station with Corian counter top as chart table.
- To starboard is a well-appointed U-shaped galley with black Corian countertops, double S/S sinks, hot and cold pressure water, manual salt and freshwater foot pumps, 2018 three burner Force 10 LPG stove and oven, 12V solenoid LPG shut-off, 12V refrigerator/freezer.
- Aft to port is an enclosed double quarter berth cabin with hanging locker, and seat; LED reading light and 12V fan.
- Engine access is excellent, behind the companionway ladder.
- Also, a wet hanging locker is located in starboard aft galley locker.
- 2019 Raymarine autopilot – hydraulic RAM drive.
- 2019 Triton Marine with Ram mic.
- 2019 Vespremarine AIS antenna.
- 2018 Standard Horizon GX2000 VHF with Ram mic 3.
- Brookes & Gatehouse Zeus 3 GPS, with Nema 2000 interface (weather & AIS are interfaced).
- Raymarine ST60 depth/speed.
- ICOM 1C-M 710 SSB radio; not connected.
- Sirus XM radio-weather.
- Danforth compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2020 new Hood main & 135% genoa.
- Mainsheet traveller on bridge deck.
- New 2018 Main halyard.
- Storm jib.
- Staysail rig – hank-on sail – on removable inner stay.
- Running backstays.
- Selden mast and boom
- Aluminum double-spreader mast and Kemp boom.
- New 2018 & 2019 mainsheet and halyard.
- Harken roller furler.
- All halyards led aft to cockpit.
- Dynmea running rigging.
- Barlow #23 winch.
- Barlow #16 winch.
- 2 Lewmar #44 S.T. winches.
- 2 Messiner # 21 winches.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Inboard genoa tracks.
- 2019 lazy jacks.
- S/S standing rigging replaced; chainplates believed to be replaced sometime, year unknown.
- Adjustable backstay.
- New forestay.
- Spinlock cams.
- Boom vang.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 185’ chain.
- 40 lb Bruce anchor with 20’ chain and 200’ rode.
- Dodger frame only, no Dodger.
- 2 LPG tanks with regulator.
- Radar reflector.
- New Trident solenoid LPG shutoff.
- Oak emergency tiller.
- 2018 EPIRB.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower – disconnected.
- Bosun chair.
- Teak cockpit table with teak drink holder.
- 2018 Royal 11487 manual windlass.
- 1 horseshoe life ring.
- Manual bilge pump; two electric 12V Rule mate bilge pumps.
- Boat hook, 4 life jackets, horn.
- Oversized fenders, docklines.
- All bronze thru hulls with S/S ball valves.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Numerous S/S reading and dome lights.
- Manuals for all equipment.
- Outboard bracket.
- C02 detector.
- Magma BBQ grill.
- 7’ West Marine roll-up dinghy with Suzuki 2.5 4 stroke outboard with 30 hours.
COMMENTS: This 35’ Wauquiez Pretorien sloop is a handsome, fast and most importantly, very well built. Custom built by Henri Wauquiez in 1984, LIVE WIRE’S quality far exceeds most 35’ yachts on the market today. These vessels are well-known as ideal "offshore", go-anywhere cruising vessels. Renowned sailors, Hal and Margaret Roth owned a Pretorien 35, WHISPER, which they sailed successfully to the Arctic and across the Atlantic. They listed the Pretorien as their boat of preference in “How to Sail Around the World” 2004, McGraw-Hill Publisher. Please call us for a showing of this quality vessel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.