1981 Ketch 47
Long Beach, CA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Long Beach, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,900 (A$ 53,730)
Silver Heels must be viewed to be appreciated. Truly a classic.
For more info call Tony @ 714-717-7221
Please contact Tony Valente at 714-717-7221
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1981
Engine Model: 4-101
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fuel Tanks: 1 (110 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
- HULL & DECK LOA 47'
- LWL 38’11”
- BEAM 12' 8"
- DRAFT 6' 6"
- HULL TYPE Round Bilge, Full Keel w/ Keel-Hung Rudder HULL MATERIAL Wood (Cypress Pine Planking, Laminated White Oak, Rept.) FASTENERS Bronze & Copper Rivets FRAMES 1-1/2" x 2" SPACING Approx. 12" (varies throughout the vessel) DECKING Nonskid Paint
- WINDOWS & PORTS Twelve (12)
- DECK-TO-HULL JOINT Shear Clamp DECK EQUIPMENT: Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit, Anchor Windlass w/ Up Foot Switch, Anchor Roller, Haws Pipe, Stern Pulpit, Wooden Toe Rail,
- Three (3) Cabin Top Hatches, Miscellaneous Mooring Equipment, Wooden Hand Rails, Deck Prisms.
- AFT COCKPIT: Scuppers, Canvas & Vinyl Dodger/Bimini Top w/ Stainless Steel Bows & Isinglass Enclosure, Spoked Brass Helm Wheel. RIGGING Deck-Stepped Aluminum Mast w/ Two (2) Sets of Spreaders, Mizzenmast, 1 x 19 Stainless Steel Wire Standing Rigging, Yacht Braid Running Rigging, Internal Halyards, Spreader Lights, Pennant Halyard, Aluminum Mainsheet Traveler, Wooden Spinnaker Pole, Wooden Booms & Sprits, Seven (7) Bronze Winches (two are halyards on the mast), Galvanized Turnbuckles.
- DECK LEVEL : The chain plates, turnbuckles, shrouds and halyards all appear to be serviceable. SHIPBOARD AMENITIES OPERATED FROM Pedestal in Cockpit
- CABINS/SECTIONS One (1) Main, Two (2) Forward, One (1) Enclosed Marine Toilet SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR Six (6)
- STOVE Three (3)-Burner w/ Oven STOVE FUEL LPG (Propane) SINK Double Stainless Steel
- SINKBOARD AREA Approx. 15 Sq. Ft. SINKBOARD MATERIAL Formica & Wood Vessel
- SHIPBOARD AMENITIES REFRIGERATOR/ICE BOX Approx. 4 Cubic Ft.
- MARINE TOILET/S One (1) Manual SHOWER/S One (1) w/ FRP Base, Hand-Held Shower & Teak Grate
- VANITY/IES Two (2) - Each w/ Formica Top & Stainless Steel Wash Basin
- INTERIOR: Wood Overhead, Wood Cabin Sole, Wood Hull Liner, DC Lighting, AC & DC Outlets, Foam & Fabric Cushions.
- ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT NAVIGATION VHF-FM RADIO/S Standard Horizon Intrepid DEPTH INDICATOR/GPS/PLOTTER Garmin 188 Sounder
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT USCG REQUIRED FIRE EXTINGUISHERS Three (3) 3 lb. Type "ABC" Size I Dry Chemical,
- EQUIPMENT COMPASS Danforth 4-1/2" Spherical Magnetic SAFETY RAIL Stainless Steel Stanchions w/ Double Wire CO MONITOR
- GROUND TACKLE Two (2) Plow Anchors w/ Galvanized Chain & Nylon Rode ANCHOR
- WINDLASS Maxwell Nilsson w/ Up Foot Switch
- BILGE PUMPS Three (3) Electric (One Forward, One Aft & One in Engine Space)
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS BATTERIES Three (3) Medium Amp & Six (6) 6-Volt LOCATION Port Side Under Settee
- GENERATOR(S) Alternator on Auxiliary Engine VOLTAGE 12V-DC w/ 110V-AC MAIN DISCONNECT
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS DC PANEL One (1) DC Voltmeter, Fuses & Switches AC PANEL Circuit Breaker for Windlass OTHER: Link 10 Battery Charger, AC & DC Outlets, One (1) 30-Amp Shore Power Receptacle.
- PROPULSION & MACHINERY MANUFACTURER Westerbeke MODEL 4-107 TYPE Marine Diesel Fresh Water Cooled TOTAL HORSEPOWER (APPROX.) Fifty (50) SERIAL NUMBER 543 Recently Build.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.