1980 Lyman RUNABOUT
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Chestertown, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 14,900 (A$ 21,739)
Fully restored classic inboard Lyman Sportsman runabout with cuddy cabin, new fuel tanks, new deck and reliable 220 Crusader V8. All the old style lines of the original without all the wood to maintain. A Beauty priced to sell quickly by multiple boat owner!
Contact John Curry at 610-299-3598 for additional info or a showing.
Please contact John Curry at 610-299-3598
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 4400 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Crusader
Year Built: 1980
Engine Model: 318
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
GPS - Garmin GPS 440S
CD player - Sony
VHF - Icom
Electric bilge pump
(2) new fuel tanks, lines, etc. with new deck installed in 2018
Hull and Deck
- Fiberglass lapstrake hull painted in Fighting Lady Yellow.
- Decks painted in white Awlgrip.
- Stainless steel bow rails.
- Danforth anchor and rode.
- Foredeck hatch.
- Windshield has forward opening vents.
- Windshield wipers.
- Varnished teak throughout in excellent condition.
- New oyster Sunbrella bimini top, side curtains, and aft cockpit curtain. (2013)
- Forward section of bimini top can be rolled aft and secured for additional ventilation.
- New 2013-custom transom seat, Bimini, side curtains, aft cockpit cover,
cuddy headliner, and GPS; and cushions for cuddy V-berth, transom seat
and cockpit engine box.
- Passenger and helm seats newly recovered. (2013)
- New 2012 - cockpit storage cover.
- Custom built teak serving tray fits to top of engine box. (2013)
- Boarding steps in cockpit can be moved side to side.
- Aft bench seat backrest flips up for access to rudder post and steering gear.
- Teak swim platform with boarding ladder.
- (4) new fenders. (2013)
- USCG required safety equipment.
- Skeg and prop protecting bronze shoe.
- Bronze rudder.
- Bottom paint.
Engine and Mechanical
- Crusader 220 hp. inboard.
- New fuel lines, new fuel pump, new spark plugs and new battery. (2013)
- 1" stainless steel shaft with three bladed bronze prop.
- Dual batteries and cutoff switch.
- New steering cable. (2015)
- New gas fume detector. (2013)
- September (2015) all fuel and condensates removed from both fuel tanks.
Sender gasket and fuel line fitting repaired. Tanks refilled, sea trialed and
bilge check with gas sniffer.
Electronics and Navigation
- ICOM VHF radio.
- Sony stereo.
- Garmin GPSMAP 440S (2013)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.