Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Engine: Lehman-Ford 120HP 2715E with 3603 hours.
Cruise @ 6.5 knots @ <2 gph / @ 7 knots @ 2.25 gph
Max cruise @ 8 knots @ +/- 3+ GPH
Emergency speed: 8.5 – 9 knots
Dual Racor filters with aux. fuel pump.
Generator: Norpro / Kubota 5KW Diesel.
Vetus Bow Thruster.
AC Inverter: Xantrex 1220 12V 2000 watt modified signwave inverter with 1000 controller showing amps consumed / voltage of house and starting batteries / etc. Also, system has an Echo charger to maintain the starting battery automatically.
Windmill: Airbreeze windmill.
Solar: 600w of solar; 400 on the flybridge roof, and 200 on the davits and a 30 Amp controler compatible with LiFePO4 batteries.
Fuel: 350 gallons in two tanks. Tanks appear in excellent condition.
Water: 220 gallons in one S/S tank
Holding: 35 gallons in one fiberglass tank with sonar sensing level gauge.
(1) Installed Standard-Horizon Gx5500S VHF w/ Vh-310 Telephone handset on the fly bridge with new 6db Hygain antenna.
(2) Installed Balmar 100 Amp Alternator with 4 step programmable controller and dual-belt engine pullies.
2014 Installed Raymarine digital radar 2Kw
2016-17: Major nav systems upgrade ---
(1) Installed Raymarine e70025 15.5” Hybrid touch MFD with remote control at the lower helm. MFD data is passed to the TV at the lower bridge.
(2) Installed Raymarine EV400 Autopilot with EV1 Compass, PR70 control and hand-held wireless control (for lower bridge and deck work).
(3) Installed new CP370 depth sounder
(4) Installed new RS 130 GPS sensor
Vessel has 3 solar / vents: V-berth, aft-berth, aft-head.
Ground Tackle and Deck:
Lewmar Pro 1000 windlass, 90ft chain, 250' plait rode.
Three additional rodes, 30' of chain and 200 or more feet of plait each.
45# ROCNA anchor.
35# Danforth steel anchor.
18# Fortress aluminum anchor.
45# Luke fisherman’s anchor (under the aft cabin floor).
Two 24” Polyball fenders with fleece covers.
4 hollow-core fenders with whips and locking rail cleats.
Boat hooks by each door, and an extra long, HD boat hook on the bridge.
Swim / rescue ladder (mounts to starboard aft quarter caprail).
Life Sling emergency retrieval system.
6 life jackets in carrier (stored in the fly bridge dash).
Awning for the aft fly bridge.
2019 10' Achilles aluminum bottom RIB with electric start Yamaha 15 hp.
Riding sail for the mast / boom rig.
S/S dinghy davits.
Spreader lights at mast.
LPG propane tank.
Tackle for lowering / raising the mast single handed from the fly bridge.
Hand lead line for depth sounding to 30ft.
Galley / Fridge / Domestic HW:
(1) Espar diesel heater installed
(2) Force 10 3-burner stove with oven installed
(3) AC Frigidaire refrigerator replaced the icebox in the Galley, 12v Isotherm fridge in the aft bedroom.
2012: Electric flush heads installed into the fore and aft heads.
2013: Panasonic Microwave
2015: Isotemp 5.3 hot water heater off engine or 110V
2017: New Xantrex 2000w Inverter
Major repairs and upgrades to the Vessel:
1995 : West System Barrier coated as prevention. No issues found.
2003: All teak decks re-caulked.
2009: AM/FM/CD / Aux Stereo with cabin and fly bridge speakers
2011: Atlantic Towers Aluminum hardtop installed, with full canvas enclosure.
Main engine exhaust system replaced
All electrical panels replaced with a Blue Sea system.
(1) All new beige canvas for the main cabin, with screens for all windows and both doors.
Also, Textaline wind screens for the rails around fly bridge.
(2) New windshields and wing windows installed to seal leaking frames.
(3) Replaced the steps on the transom and aft-cabin with ladders with hand-rails for better access and
safety for swim platform and fly bridge access.
(4) Vetus Bow thruster fully serviced with new oil seals and new propeller.
(5) Installed Todd Captain’s chairs for the pilot and 1st mate on the fly bridge
(6) installed dripless packing to the main shaft stuffing box.
2015: New prop shaft and cutlass bearings.
2016: (1) Fly bridge aft decking removed, deck sealed, teak reinstalled.
(2) Both engine oil and transmission heat exchangers replaced.
(3) All sliding window seals replaced.
(4) Replaced the rudder shaft packing with dripless packing.
2017: Rebuilt two Nicro solar vents, and added a third vent to the aft head to help with shower moisture.