* New Engine
* New North Sails
* New B&G Gauges
* New Batteries & Wiring
* New Lewmar Anchor Windlass
Do you want to cruise local waters? Are you interested in club racing?
This Santana 35 offers the best of both worlds. Sleeping for 8 in 6 different bunks. Updated standing & running rigging. Much more...
Extremely well equipped, safe, reliable, fast, and fun to sail!
Fun fact: skippered by Zac Efron during filming of the movie, "Charlie St. Cloud".
For more information or to step aboard, please call/text/email Cliff Taylor at 604-418-3758 email@example.com.
American Eagle is exceptionally well equipped and maintained by a knowledgeable yachtsman who has spent a great deal of time, effort, and expense to make a safe, comfortable, great sailing, fast, and fun boat.
- Rewired entire boat
- Replaced the standing and running rigging (Pro-Tech)
- Refinished mast & boom
- New jib furler
- New North Sails
- New Lewmar vertical windlass and anchor
- New cockpit winches
- New B&G instruments
- New dodger with rigid top and plastic glass windows
- New LED lights
- Sleeps 8 in 6 separate berths
- 2 double aft berths
- 4 single bunks in the main cabin
- Forward head with holding tank and macerator
- Force 10 propane heat
- The interior could use new cushions. Bring your own colour & styling preferences.
- New Volvo D1-20F diesel engine installed by Stem-to-Stern
- Less than 100 hours
- Dripless shaft
- New folding prop
- All new bronze thru-hulls
- New B&G H2000 series instruments
- Furuno 1623 radar
- Standard Horizon VHF & backup
- Leica MK 40 chart plotter
- Sony stereo
- Solid fibreglass hull with no osmotic blistering, defects, nor major repairs needed
- LOA 10.67M
- LWL 8.08M
- Beam 3.63M
- Draft 1.91M
- Displacement 3856KG
- Ballast 1497KG
The Santana 35 was made by W.D. Schock Corp. who have been building sailboats since 1946 and are still in business today.
A fun fact is that American Eagle was used during the filming of the movie Charlie St. Cloud and skippered by Zac Efron during a day cruise between West Vancouver and Point Grey.
For more information or to step aboard, please call/text/email Cliff Taylor 604-418-3758 firstname.lastname@example.org