1980 Albin Cumulus
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cork, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 15,500 Tax Paid (A$ 25,328)
1980 Albin Cumulus;
"Pilgrim Soul" is an attractive fin keeled cruising yacht, that has been well maintained and is in good condition throughout.
Good sail wardrobe and navigation gear.
Interior refurbished with new upholstery. Five berths in two cabins
Garmin 551 GPSMAP,new NASA depth, one compass,Sivla DSC VHF radio.
12hp Yanmar with new 3 blade prop.
Alternator overhauled 2014.
Freshly antifouled for 2018.
To find out more about this boat please contact Francis Roche.
Telephone: +353 (0) 21 470 9600
Cork office is an easy 20 mins from Cork airport.
Please contact Francis Roche at +353 (0) 21 470 9600
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Peter Norlin
Flag of Registry: Ireland
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 8.50 m
Beam: 2.80 m
Maximum Draft: 1.60 m
Total Power: 12 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 12 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
- GRP Hull and Deck
- Hull epoxied 2005/6
- Cast iron fin keel
- Tiller steering with a tiller extension
- Interior refurbished to include:
- Upholstery and cushions
- Saloon table, chart table, two burner cooker with oven and grill
- Traditional layout 5 berths in 2 cabins
- Double berth forward
- New marine heads fitted 2009 and wash basin
- Galley with sink and cool box, manual water system with foot pump
- Wheeled yard trailer
- Halyard bags
- Boom Cover new 2011
- Mooring lines
- Tiller extension
- Clock and barometer Radio/CD player
- Nasa Depth
- Garmin 551 plotter (new 2010)
- Silva DSC VHF radio
- Navigation lights
- Autohelm self-steering
Sails and Spars
- 7/8 the fractional rig.
- Selden alloy spars (replaced 1996).
- Standing rigging (replaced 1996).
- Profurl genoa furling system (2007).
- All running rigging in good condition and leading aft.
- Spinnaker pole and gear.
- Deck gear has been upgraded including mainsheet system and track.
- Clutches upgraded and Harken primary winches upgraded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.