HULL AND DECK:
- White topsides, black boottop, green bottom.
- Entire boat painted recently.
- New swim ladder.
- Cedar carvel planking over steam bent double white oak frames.
- White oak stem, keel, stern post and horn timber.
- Interior hull sides finished in painted Spruce ceilings.
- Trunk cabin sides are a combination of mahogany and white oak; trunk cabin top is Dynel over marine plywood.
- Silicon bronze screw fasteners.
- Dynel epoxy over plywood foredeck, side decks and cockpit deck, painted beige nonskid.
- Varnished mahogany rails and exterior trim, including windshield.
- Hull spray rails.
- 6´5” headroom in the pilothouse.
- Overhead in pilothouse in tongue and grooved varnished mahogany ceiling with oak beams.
- Varnished mahogany coamings.
- Side canvas panels to enclosure wheelhouse (no aft curtains).
- Windshield windows, port and starboard, open.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
Fuel: Approximately 80 gallons in 2007 poly tank.
- 2004 Single PCM SeaMaxx V8, 4 cycle gasoline engine, 330 hp, 8 cylinder, FWC.
- Low engine hours - no hour meter.
- ZF45A 2.03:1 reduction gear.
- 3 bladed bronze 19x18 prop; 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Hydroslave hydraulic steering with S/S wheel.
- New steering helm cylinder.
- Keel coolers.
- Morse controls; manual hydraulic steering.
- Engine housed in engine box, new 2006.
- Bilge blower.
- Cruising speed: 12-15 knots @ 3500 RPM @ 10 gph.
- Maximum speed: 20 knots.
UPDATES & UPGRADES FROM 2006-2015 by Warren Pond Boatworks, S. Berwick, ME:
- Removed cockpit deck, planking, exhaust, removed coupling & prop, dismantled deck frames and interior sole as needed, began refastening.
- Refastened bottom, bent in sister frames.
- Bent frames, refastening, bungs, floor timbers, plank replacement, through hull replacement, removed exhaust risers, main bulkhead repaired.
- Rebuild companionway door frame, sill, portside lower bulkhead, lodging knees from bulkhead to hull, install exhaust riser, seacock & strainer, work on deck frame plug transom hoses, caulked and painted seams, bunk, worked on rudder, shaft, coupling & exhaust.
- Complete exhaust system, install rudder, work on bottom, wiring forward cabin sole, deck frame, install deck, began sanding topsides.
- Build inside and outside engine boxes, prime and paint new engine box, paint cabin sole, finish sanding hull, hook up rudder steering arm, lay dynel on deck, finish filling bottom seams and paint house sides, install cockpit deck trip, sand and paint cockpit ceiling, cabin tops, hang companionway door, install deck hatch, paint cockpit, first coats topsides paint.
- Finish topsides paint and boottop, paint cabin interior and bottom, paint bottom, varnish brightwork etc, make fuel tank pattern, finish wiring, install hardware, fire ports, trim for center window, finish engine boxes and install.
- Build and install mahogany bench seat.
- Paint deck, install compass and cabin light, install fuel tank, prep for launch.
- Seat cushion from Back Channel Canvas, new battery and box, replace mahogany windshield visor, prep and varnish, locate leak in shaft log and deadwood assembly and begin repairs.
- Replace deck hatch and 1 deadwood bolts, test for leaks reinstall planks and caulk, reinstall rudder tiller arm, rebolt shaft and coupling, redo bright work and repaint.
- Replace ceiling in cabin below bilge clamp.
- Replace spray rail bolts and repaint caulking to eliminate rust, install chain locker bulkhead, and replace rotten stem top.
- Make and install portside berth.
- Marine canvas berth cushion.
- Entire hull faired and painted in 2014.
- 12V/110V electrical systems; 60 amp alternator.
- Two Group 24 12V batteries with new battery switch.
- 2015 new house battery.
- Running and nav lights.
- True Charge 20 battery charger.
- Perko 3-way isolation switch.
- Two 12V 1500 gph electric bilge pumps with battery cycle gauges.
- Marinco 30 amp shore power cord.
- Blue Seas AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- For one on portside forward; 4" thick foam berth cushion with green Sunbrella cover.
- Herreshoff-style interior with painted white bulkheads with varnished wood trim and cabin soles.
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio.
- Garmin 3206 GPS/Chartplotter.
- Uniden depthsounder.
- Ritchie 5" compass.
- Danforth compass.
- Danforth anchor with 150' nylon rode.
- Handheld horn.
- Chrome bit on bow.
- Cockpit bench seat.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- 6 life jackets.
- 4 fenders; docklines.
- Ensign & staff.
- New canvas for rear seat.
COMMENTS: RESOLUTION is a very handsome 30' "Downeast" Arno Day Lobster Style Cruiser, built in 1979, with a 2004 Single 350 hp PCM Sea Maxx 330 hp gas engine, that cruises 12-15 knots burning 10 gph. Since 2007, her previous owner refastened, reframed, rewired, installed new decks, added new exhaust and fuel system, new fuel tank, new steering, and new electronics. Now, RESOLUTION is perfectly suited to be the perfect day/picnic cruiser. There is no finer pedigree for a 30' wooden lobster yacht than an Arno Day designed and built vessel. RESOLUTION deserves your immediate attention; please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.