Must sell due to health , price is firm.
This vessel is very spacious, clean & perfect for cruising the loop or living aboard......
Queen Size Aft Cabin Berth!
Brightwork touch up 2018
This is a comfortable cruiser that will only burn 3 gallons an hour at 8 knots.
Economical to operate with a 120 HP Ford Lehman diesel that has a new block in 1996.
Traditional double cabin layout, no known leaks, and very nice interior .
- Main salon sliding windows
- No known leaks
- This is a "Non-smoker" boat /current and prior ownership
- Bow thruster rebuilt motor Jan 2017
- Custom Aft queen bed, with shoe drawer.
- Aft hatch w/ steps up to aft deck
- Washer & Dryer
- Replaced Engine block 1996 (hour gauge was not replaced)
- Ford Lehman engine 1996
- Generator under 2400 hrs , installed 2006
- Spare prop
- Manuals on board
- Bilge counter and high water alarm
- Mini frig in cockpit
- New canvas 2016
- Fuel polishing system installed
- Diver maintained monthly
- New head electric flush systems
- New holding tank
- Electric dingy/motor winch on aft deck
- Nice interior teak
- Walkaround decks, side decks are soft and need attention.
- Cabin deck access on both sides of vessel
For additional information or to arrange a showing, contact Meg Goncalves at
Yacht Brokers of Palm Coast
Yacht Brokers llc
Please contact Meg Goncalves at 386-447-1977
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Marine Trader
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 16 ft 3 in
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Single Lehman Diesel
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 2715 E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 120 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Starting forward is the v-berth guest stateroom with head (head has dryer currently ) and ample storage. Currently, owner is using the V Berth as a workshop.
Aft to large salon with L-shaped seating with table.
Full galley up,microwave,2 refrigerators and oven.
Further aft and down to master stateroom, ample storage, queen size bed, with new memory foam , with head / shower/tub combo.
Main Salon has sliding windows
Tons of storage, drawers and lockers.
Aft steps and hatch to aft deck .
Very nice wood interior.
Total Power: 120 Ford Lehman block replaced in 1996
Hours currently shows 4206 hours as gauge was not replaced in 1996.
As engine hour gauge was not replaced, currently 1600 on 1996 engine.
Newly installed Phaser Genset 8.5 KW 2006 2400 hours
Bridge Clearance reported to be 16' 3"
- Four burner propane stove with oven
- Counter refrigerator freezer
- Built in refrigerator/freezer
- Flybridge refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless sink & corian counter
- Large windows
- Fresh water pump replace 2018
- New hot water heater replaced 11gallon 2018
- Shower sump pump replaced 2018
- Fresh water pump replaced 2018
- Upper and lower helm stations
- Standard Horizon VHF (Bridge & Lower Station)
- Furuno Chartplotter 1650D /GPS w/ navigational chips
- Raytheon Radar 12 NM
- Maxum fish finder Depth Finder
- Garmin 180 Chart Plotter
- Azimuth fluxgate compass
- 2 Compasses
- Stereo system
- Bow thruster motor rebuilt Jan. 2017
- 2 Main bank house batteries replaced 2017 (total 4)
- Generator Battery replaced 2017
- 110/12 Volt DC System
- Battery Charger
- Generator w/separate battery
- Teak removed
- Decks fiberglassed (some area appear soft )
- Rode only windlass
- Teak decks below
- Fly bridge is large and very spacious
- Bimini top & isinglass on three sides newly installed
- Functional mast boom
Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Large clean engine room with 120 Lehman, very clean and organized.
- Phaser (2006) 8.5 KW Generator
- 2500 watt intertrix invertor system
- 2 banks of 2 batteries for house 2017 August
- 2 start batteries 2017 August
- 1 12V 4D genset battery 2017 August
- Battery charger
- AC electrical system
- 12V DC system
- Shore power cords
- Racor filters
- Fuel polishing system
- Sidepower bow thruster
- High water alarm with bilge counter
- AC roof top units / drop in deck AC unit with heat.
- Tv entertainment system
- Microwave and gas stove
- three refrigerators
- Spare prop
This is a comfortable cruiser that will only burn 3 gallons an hour at 8 knots. It is nicely equipped with electronics ..
This Marine Trader shows nicely, but is cluttered as it is currently in liveaboard status. It is clean and turnkey ready for survey but has deck issues ...
Please , 24 hours notice to show, as th sellers stay aboard...
Bottom paint is due, bottom diver maintained.
Owner has stated original central AC installed
but not operable due to a controller component/compressor not working.
They use window and drop in units which have sufficed for 2 years aboard in Florida..
Vessel has soft spots and needs attention but owner unable to repair or accept lower offers at this time.
All personal property, tools, art, toaster, equipment and all other personal items not specifically included herein are excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.