- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 8,950 (A$ 16,269)
COBRA 850 - 1979 - bilge keel cruiser. 5 berth accomadation in two cabins with galley, heads, chart table and saloon. This boat has been well looked after in current ownership with many NEW additions. 2014 Survey available on request - Lying ashore Bangor
REDUCED - OFFERS INVITED
Contact Ian for more information Tel 01248 363400 07771692412
Please contact at +44 (0)1248 363400
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 22 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 15
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of heads: 1
15hp Yanmar diesel with shaft drive to fixed propeller.
2 batteries, charged by alternator.
Forecabin with forward double v berth.
Heads to port with marine toilet.
Galley to starboard with 2 burner gas cooker grill and oven, fridge and sink.
Saloon with table and double berth convertion.
Chart table to Starboard with quarter berth behind.
Sails and Spars
- Aluminium mast and boom.
- Mainsail with boom reefing.
- Furling genoa.
- Anchor with chain and warp.
- Self tailing winches.
- Sprayhood and dodgers.
- Boarding ladder.
- Warps and fenders.
- Six man liferaft
- GPS Chart plotter. Fishfinder
- Speed and log instruments.
- Navigation lights.
- 6 amn life raft.
- MOB rescue sling.
- Bilge pump.
Work Carried out in current ownership
- NEW standing and running rigging in 2014.
- NEW stanchions and guard wire 2016.
- NEW Windows and perspex washboard.
- NEW skin fittings and sea cocks.
- NEW ceramic Jabsco toilet and pipes.
- NEW fuel tank, lines, fuel filter/water separator.
- NEW raw water pipes and strainer to engine.
- Full engine service including anodes and air cleaner.
- NEW head lining.
- Reupholstered cushions.
- NEW water bladder, pipes and pump.
- Partly wired for shore power.
- Antifoul scraped back.
- Hull professionally polished.
- NEW name lettering.
- Icom Icm323 DSC
- VHF fixed set with NEW aerial.
- NEW 100ah battery.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.