NAME: Grand Vitesse LOA: 37’0” LWL: 27’ 3”
MODEL: BALTIC 37 BEAM: 12’0” DRAFT: 6.76’
DESIGNER: C&C Design Group P: 43.48’ E: 11.75’
TYPE: Sailboat – Cruiser/Racer I: 49.13’ J: 15.45’
BUILDER: BALTIC YACHTS RIG: Sloop
YEAR: 1979 HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass sandwich
ENGINE: Volvo Penta MD-11C DISPLACEMENT: 13,600 lb.
TANKAGE: Fuel: 20 gallons, Monel steel BALLAST: 6,120 lb. - lead
Water: 30 gallons, Monel steel
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Forward cabin with door, V-berth with oversize cast aluminum hatch above, storage underneath, shelves above berth on both sides, hanging lockers on both sides. Next aft is the salon with a straight settee to port, removable drop leaf table around mast, L-shaped settee to starboard, storage behind backrests on both sides and pilot berths on both sides w/open storage outboard. Next aft to starboard is the L-shaped galley; opposite galley is the Nav Station with cabinet below. Behind Nav is a cabinet w/drawers followed by a door to the head. Head has opening rectangular porthole. Aft of galley is wet locker under stairs, then door to port aft cabin with double berth and storage below, seat, hanging locker and aft opening rectangular porthole.
Cockpit has a high companionway leading to stairs to prevent interior flooding. Helm seat extends the full width of the cockpit, higher in the center, curving lower toward the ends for ideal seating position at all heel angles. Sole at helm is angled in corners for best footing when heeled.
• Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water
• Tall gooseneck faucet
• Additional fresh and sea water foot pumps
• 3 burner propane stove with oven
• Top-loading well insulated refrigerator with two speed computerized 12V DC compressor
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
• Raymarine T108 Wireless Speed, Depth and Wind System. Includes Analog & Dual Displays, Hull & Wind Transmitters, Thru-Hull Triducer. Functions: Speed & Distance, Depth, Wind Speed & Direction, Sea Temperature. Display: Analog Wind and Digital Dual Multifunction Displays, Backlighting.
• ALPHAMARINE 4404 autopolit
• SIMRAD NSS7 graphic display GPS
• Standard Horizon VHF radio
• FM Stereo system with speakers in salon.
• Two 12 V DC service batteries in series 150 AH,
• 12 V DC starting battery 80 Ah,
• 60 Amp alternator
• Four gauges for water, fuel, battery voltage and current
• Battery charger
• 120 V AC circuit breaker panel
• 5 - 120V AC outlet in salon, aft cabin, Nav station, bathroom and v berth
DECK AND HULL:
• Fiberglass and balsa sandwich construction, utilizing CK-57 aircraft grade balsa and Isophtalic polyester resin. Interlux epoxy Interprotect on bottom
• White hull AWL Grip (2011)
• Recessed anchor locker
• Mainsail partial battens (light usage)
• Genoa #2 Racing 135% tape drive
• Spinnaker .50 oz Asymmetrical reacher
• Spinnaker .75 oz Tri-radial (light usage)
• Mainsail Cover
• Original double spreader aluminum mast, anodized black
• NAVTEC rod rigging
• SAILTEC long throw hydraulic backstay adjuster
• HALL Quickvang boom-vang
• PROFURL Roller Furling/Reefing (split drum - removable for racing)
• HARKEN Roller Bearing mainsheet traveler with optional controls at helm
• Black Aluminum Spinnaker Pole and Reaching Strut
• Main Halyard, Jib Halyards 2, Spinnaker Halyards
• Spinnaker Topping Lift
• Mainsheet with HARKEN Hexa-Ratchet Blocks (6:1) and fine tune (12:1)
• 3 Harken Roller bearing winch handles
• Primaries Lewmar (2) 48 3 speed
• Secondaries Lewmar (2) 42 2 speed
• Main halyard Lewmar (1) 16 2 speed
• Genoa halyards Lewmar (2) 30 2 speed
• Spinnaker halyard Lewmar (2) 16 2 speed
• Multipurpose Lewmar (1) 30 self-tailing
• Multipurpose Lewmar (1) 16 2 speed
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND ENGINE DETAILS:
• Volvo 3-cylinder diesel, fresh water cooled with Volvo 120S saildrive (both 2003)
• Volvo 2-blade folding propeller
• KING AIR 18,000 btu heat & air conditioning, split components
• 2 PROMARINER 30 amp Galvnic Isolators
• Documented vessel
• Vented propane
• 2 USCG certified fire extinguishers
• Wet gear hanging locker
• Dry clothes hanging locker
• 3 WHALE Gusher manual bilge pumps, 1 electric pump
• Emergency tiller
• Elkhide on steering wheel
• Ultrasuede microfiber cushions
• Anchor w/15’ chain and 120’ 3/4” nylon rode and extension
• Autopilot drives rudder shaft from under cockpit sole and can be used as emergency tiller.
• Tricolor mast light w/anchor light in addition to standard hull lights.
• Interior lighting
This is a true racer/cruiser The tricabin arraignment with solid doors affords unusual privacy for a 37 foot boat. She is well outfitted and ready to sail anywhere.
Call/E-mail JEFF ALLEN (616-850-7678 / email@example.com) or SHANE GOOD (616-850-7678 / firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. Please CALL AHEAD for an appointment to see this vessel. Not all listings are located on site and some need advance notice to be shown.
Showing Instructions Please note that all of our vessels are shown by prior appointment ONLY! We ask that that you give us at least 24 hours notice (even more if possible) by email or phone before you wish to see one of our boats. That way we can be sure and block out some time for you to see the boat! We do not want to arrive to an empty office because we are out showing a boat to your neighbor! Many of our boats are kept off-site & sometimes we can meet you at the marina/yard where the boat is located, or nearby and save you time traveling to Portside Yacht Brokers unnecessarily. We look forward to hearing from you!