Unique Vessel - 80% Rebuilt and Upgraded from Original!
If you're looking for a very comfortable, elegant motor yacht for a couple that is a head-turning, unique vessel, then be sure to consider this Sea Quest 39. Built in Taiwan in the peak of their trawler period, this 1978 hull is very solid and seaworthy. These owners have gone beyond simple restoration and created a one-off beauty.
Highlights here include:
- Teak decking removed and decks sealed
- Imron spray-painted hull - see photos - high sheen/like new
- Complete re-wire of the boat, with new Blue Seas panel, Smartcharger, and easy switching to draw on all 6 of the newer 8D batteries to start the main engine, if needed
- All windows rebuilt and re-bedded
- All new interior - galley, appliances, furnishings, window treatments, teak-and-holly varnished cabin sole, and master cabin all re-done
- Enclosed aft cockpit with custom hard top, which also provides a comfortable flybridge space for two
- New stainless exhaust elbow on the Perkins 354T (190 hp), new heat exchanger, oil cooler, rebuilt injector pump and injectors, double Racor fuel filtering system, and new high-pressure stainless fuel lines
- Garmin 24-mile radar and Garmin plotter at lower helm with live engine room video cam
- New cutlass bearing (2017)
- Swim Platform widened and extended - 10'6" West Marine RIB and new Tohatsu 9.8 ob w/electric start
This boat is kept under covered moorage at the Everett Marina - and this slip is readily transferable to a new owner.
She's a beautiful cruiser, well-suited to a couple looking for comfort and cruising economy (1-1/2 gph at 6-7 knots), with covered moorage.
We're open Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM to 4:30 PM. We are working by appointment only during the pandemic, so please call ahead to schedule a viewing. Call Roger (206-261-3790) or Marty (206-769-6142).
Connecting People to Boats!