Built in the well-respected Cooper Yard in Vancouver this Stan Huntingford designed cruiser is a BC classic. These strong boats are often seen on the outside of Vancouver island, up in Desolation Sound, or off to Mexico. While this one has been primarily a liveaboard, you can see the sweet design details and impressive storage Stan Huntingford is known for building into his designs. The cockpit is gracious, saloon comfortable, and galley thoughtfully equipped. This is a rare boat where the refer is NOT next to the stove-wow! The v-berth is designed with stacked bunks which makes for a modest office or workroom. There is even a generous aft cabin double, with a separate head. This just might be the budget cruiser you have been looking for. . . Call for an appointment soon.
Note: This boat is not at West Yachts in Anacortes. Please call Lee Youngblood for viewing in Seattle, at Mobile #425-444-9109. Thanks!
* LOA: 37' * LWL: 32' 6"
* Beam: 11' 8" * Draft: 4'
* Displacement: 18,00 lbs * Ballast: 6,000 lbs
* Sail area: Main, 246 sq.ft. * Genoa, 351 sq.ft.
* SA/Disp: 12.88 * Air-Draft: 41' (check!)
Rig / Sails
* Pacific Spar aluminum single-spreader deck-stepped mast
* Aluminum boom w/ end-boom sheeting
* Ronstan blocks and aft pin traveler
* 1/4 and 5/16 S.S. shrouds
* 4) Barlow #20 Winches:
* Dacron Main Sail
* 2) Head Sails / 100% Jib + 120% Genoa
* Staysail - self-tacking w/ boom and sliding traveler
* Whisker Pole
* Windex at Mast-top - ???
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
* 40 HP Perkins Diesel 4-108
* Hrs shown - 1308 w/ Perkins panel, gauges
* Shaft 1 1/4" with 17 x 13 Bronze 3-blade prop
* Conventional Bronze Stuffing Box w/ flextube
* Electric and manual bilge pumps, Halon Fireboy in Eng.Rm
* Wheel Hydraulic Steering w/ Skeg rudder
* Pullman Galley w/ Single S.S. Sink, pressure water
* Large Top Loading Icebox w/ 2 condensers
* Norcold Refrigeration, w/ compressor under settee
* Force 10 3-burner Propane Stove w/Oven
* Xintex SA-2 Solenoid, Propane tank w/ spare
* Raritan 12 Gal. 120 V Hot Water Heater, w/ Eng. Heat
* Webasto Diesel heater in Eng. Room (Main and Aft Cabins)
* 12v/110v systems w/multiple panels
* Marinco ShorePower Connection
* 5) G27 Energizer Batteries w/ switch
* Statpower Truecharge 20 Battery Charger
* Uniden VHF w/ MMSI
* Standard Horizon Instruments Depth, Speed, Knotmeter
* Aqua Meter Gemini 4” compass on Pedestal
* Bulova 4” Brass Barometer n Clock in galley
* Springfield 3” Barometer n Clock, AftCabin
* AM/FM/CD player (misc. old electronics, TVs etc.)
* Garmin GPS (out of date)
Hull, Deck, Safety Gear
* Center cockpit with fwd glass windows
* Comfortable bright Cockpit w/cushions
* Long Keel w/ Skeg Rudder
* 45lb. CQR Bow Anchor, 5/16 chain, rode
* 12lb. Danforth Stern, 1/4” chain, rode
* Bow roller, SS. Stanchions w/ wire lifelines
* fenders and lines, Emergency tiller - ?
* Lifejackets, Lifesling extra lines
* Nav lights w/ horn and bell
* Magnum grill on stern rail
* Fuel: 1) 80 gal. AL. port
* Water: 1) 80 gal. AL. stbd
* Waste: 2) 30 Gal. Poly Tanks
(stbd aft / port fwd)