1978 Trojan F-30
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Brick, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 16,900 (A$ 22,785)
SUPER CLEAN!! Lots of upgrades and runs great. Just detailed and bottom painted. She is turn key and go! Here is a list of all the features and upgrades:
- Engines: Fresh water cooled Twin 340 Chryslers rebuilt in 2013 with all new gaskets, exhaust manifolds and elbows, new hoses, transmission coolers, electronic ignitions, raw water pumps rebuilt 2017.
- Anchor winch and nose roller on bow pulpit with wireless remote
- All through hull fittings replaced in 2013 with stainless steel ball valve shutoffs.
- (2) 81 gallon Aluminum fuel tanks installed in 2008
- All throttle and steering cables replaced in 2013
- Teleflex steering box installed 2013
- (4) Marine deep cycle batteries with multi-position selector switch
- Front and rear bilge pump replaced 2017
- FloScan fuel totalizer
- (2) Fuel filter/water separators
- Helm rewired 2013 with new gauges in custom panel.
- (2) Blue Sea Systems switch panels with circuit breakers and additional switches.
- LED Spreader lights
- LED Bridge lights
- LED deck lights
- 120V/30Amp shore power connection including SmartPlug Connecter and 20ft. cord set.
- Blue Sea Systems 120V Panel with circuits breakers.
- Battery Charger
- Aux hookup for portable generator
- Lowrance LCX 111C HD 12” Multifunction Display with 50/200KHz Transducer
- Lowrance Elite 7 Multifunction display with 455/800KHz DSI transducer.
- Raytheon Radar dome with LCD display
- Lowrance Link 8 VHF Radio with West Marine Secondary VHF
- Overhead electronics box containing (2) VHF Radios, engine synchronizer, AM/FM CD player, Aux charging ports.
- Remote spotlight
- Interior refinished 2013
- Pressurized fresh water system
- Head with fresh water sink, Jabsco fresh water electronic head with macerator, and Jabsco 10 gallon waste water tank with macerator pump and electronic discharge control
- Clarion 7” LCD DVD player with AM/FM Radio and CD.
- Galley fresh water sink
- V Birth sleeps 2
- Bunk beds sleep 2
- 4 Seat Dinette
- Ample storage
- Custom hardtop with three side bridge enclosure (2014)
- Non-skid on cockpit deck, catwalks, and front deck redone 2018
- All bright work redone 2018
- Bottom painted and zinced for 2018 season
- (6) in gunwale rod holders
- (3) transom rod holders
- (2) 6-rod holders mounted in cockpit
- Rupp single spreader outriggers in Rupp SideKick Holders restrung 2018
- Cockpit raw water wash down
- Cockpit fresh water wash down
Every once in a while we find a really great older boat with an iconic hull that is not only well taken care of, but maybe better than new. This boat will not disappoint. Please call for an appointment and thanks for viewing.
Thanks for viewing. Please call for an appointment. Most listings are off site.
Please contact Mike Feldstein at (732)262-9000 or (732)241-6186
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.