1977 Custom Frank Loud Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 28,500 (A$ 41,173)
Owners situation has changed.... offers strongly encouraged on this wonderful boat!
Beautiful 34 Cutter from Frank Loud. Wonderful condition, pedigree and ready for adventure!
This boat was previously owned by renowned surveyor Guilford "Giffy" Full. She has had the care and attention one would expect from a line of knowledgeable owners.
Currently in the water in Rock Hall, Maryland. Interior pictures and more details to follow.....
Reach out to Salt for details.
Full Moon is a traditional clipper-bowed cruising cutter which was designed and built by Frank Loud. Formally owned by the renowned surveyor Guilford "Giffy" Full, she has had the attentive care you would expect from her string of qualified owners.
Please contact Tom Lippincott at (410) 639-9380
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: W27A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Full Moon is a traditional clipper bowed cruising cutter which was designed and built by Frank Loud who was with Quincy Yacht Yard for roughly 20 years, during this time he designed and built numerous cruising auxiliaries on his own. Full Moon has made many trips south under different owners and has benefited from numerous upgrades. She is tight and solid a tribute to her fine construction.
- Carvel Mahogany planking w/Everdur bronze-screw fastened to white-oak frames
- Varnished Mahogany trunk cabin, toerails, cockpit coamings, hatches
- Dynel-over-plywood main desk and cockpit sole
- Self Bailing cockpit
- Outboard rudder w/tiller steering
- Forward cabin w/2 single berths, lockers beneath, shelves outboard
- Head is next aft to starboard, Hanging locker to port
- Main cabin w/settee berth each side, lockers beneath, and additional lockers and shelves outboard.
- Force 10 diesel fired cabin heater (currently not installed but included)
- Ships kerosene lamp above table
- Varnished drop-leaf mahogany table center
- Galley aft w/an Origo 2 burner alcohol stove, top loading fiberglass icebox, a stainless steel sink, pressure water, ample storage, shelves, and lockers
- The icebox countertop doubles as a navigation station adjacent to the companionway.
- Two brass swivel lights and one gimbaled kerosene lamp in the main cabin, along with a brass swivel light in the head and 2 reading lights.
- Mahogany framed screens for the aft hatch and companionway.
- Hatch in forward cabin w/solar vent fan ventilation and is fitted with a mahogany framed screen.
- The interior is finished with varnished mahogany and oak joinerwork and trim, and the accommodations are spacious and well laid out.
Electrical & Mechanical
- 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC system with 2 house batteries and 1 start battery.
- Electrical system completely upgraded in 1998.
- Transmission New 2013
Sails and Rigging
- Masthead cutter rigged w/varnished hollow Sitka spruce mast, hollow main boom, and jib club.
- Stainless-steel standing rigging w/bronze turnbuckle
- Dacron mainsail by Center Harbor Sails
- Roller furling jib by Fortune
- Hank on genoa
- Staysail, spare staysail, sail covers
- Harken #16 ST halyard winch
- 2 Bronze Barlow#316 Self Tailing Primary Winches / Bronze Winch Handles
- Furuno 1623 Radar w/20 meter cable
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata w/bronze thru hull
- West Marine VHF 580 Radio
- Shakespeare 5215 VHF Antenna
- Stereo CD Player
- 1 deck awning
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Williams & Plath Orion brass clock and barometer,
- 33 lb Bruce anchor w/250' of nylon rode and 30' of chain
- 35 lb CQR w/250' of nylon rode and 30' chain
- Varnished boathook
- Custom Cockpit cushions
- board mounted Whale Gusher manual bilge pump
- Double lifelines w/tapered stainless stanchions w/bronze bases
- Stainless sternrail
- Varnished mahogany boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.