1974 Coronado Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- La Paz, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,500 (A$ 94,464)
The Coronado 45 is a huge boat with headroom for very tall people. She has two private cabins and is a great layout for a family. The keel bolts and backing plates were replaced in 2013 as well as the rudder shaft and chain plates were remove, inspected and reinstalled. All things needing inspection due to age have been checked and replaced as needed, including thru-hulls. She has a heavy hand laid fiberglass hull which has never had any blisters. The current owner has made extensive upgrades, including a completely renovated galley with SS Fridge/Freezer and storage pantry, new dodger and sun shades, new sink and tile counter in head, new anchor chain 200' 5/16, the list goes on.
Take a look at the full specs and make an offer! Call or email us to find out how easy it us to buy a boat from us. La Paz is the gateway to the Sea of Cortez where sea life is abundant and so are lots of beautiful anchorages with white sandy beaches. Come see for yourself why people circumnavigate, just to return to the peace and tranquility of the area.
Tom Murray and Cindy Espinoza are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom Murray & John Wagner-Stafford
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US email@example.com
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bill Tripp
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 47 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 1 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Ballast: 10300 lbs
Headroom: 7 ft 0 in
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 55 HP
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 3 (47 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Huge cockpit with port side entry way. Aft stbd is double cabin with bunk and large hanging locker.
- Port side hanging locker and chart table with drawers and storage under.
- Next fwd to port is counter top with storage cabinets outboard and under.
- Opposite to stbd is galley with engine under counter top. Stove, cabinets, refrigerator and double sink.
- Fwd to stbd is large U-shaped dinette which converts to double berth.
- Opposite is a settee couch which converts to bunk bed.
- Port fwd are 2 more large hanging lockers with shelves and cabinets over. Large enclosed head and shower (new sink and tiles) to stbd.
- All the way fwd is v-berth bunk with bow access fwd. Chain locker is accessed on deck.
- Interior recently painted, new curtains.
- REFRIGERATION/FREEZER: Isotherm
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure
- WATER HEATER: Approx. 10 gal., 110 and engine
- STOVE: Princess propane 3-burner w/oven
- SINK: Double SS
- OTHER: Large butterfly hatch
Completely renovated custom built galley with pantry and SS fridge
Navigation and electronics
- RADIO: Icom M710 SSB
- RADAR: Raytheon 30-mile
- VHF: Icom M127
- AUTOPILOT: Autohelm ST6000
- TV/DVD/VCR: Sanyo TV
- COMPASS: Danforth Constellation
- OTHER: 750's Binoculars, mono night vision
- BATTERIES: (8) 6-Volt, 12 V. Starter
- BATTERY MONITOR: Yes
- BATTERY SWITCH: Yes
- INVERTOR: Outback
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12V LED
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi LR155/20 55 amp
- AC VOLTAGES: 110V
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- SOLAR PANELS: (3) 256 watts and (8) golf cart batteries
- OTHER: 30 amp dockside electrical cable
New panel in nav station
- BILGE PUMP: (1) electrical (1) manual
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor Primary
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Stove
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Overboard
- WATERMAKER: Little Wonder
- PROPELLER: 20 in. 2-blade fixed
- STEERING: Wheel
- TRANSMISSION: Hurth
- OTHER: Rebuilt turbos
Deck and hull
- WINDLASS: Electric
- DINGHY: Titan w/8 HP Yamaha
- DECK LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: Yes
- GATES: (3)
- LADDER: Custom made boarding and swim
- COVERS: New dodger and custom sunshades x2
- DINGHY DAVITS: SS manual
- DECK MATERIAL : FG
- PULPIT: Bow and stern
- OTHER : Windom mount A/C and RV A/C unit
SS rack for (3) solar panels
Rub rail re-sealed
Bottom painted in 2017
Rail mounted gas BBQ
200' 5/16 anchor chain, new
- TYPES OF SAILS: Hood, cruise equipped
- REACHING STRUT: Yes
- TRAVELER: Harken
- ROLLER FURL: Harken Series II
- WINCHES: (2) Barlow 32 main (2) Lewmar 40 cabin top (1) Barlow 15 furler
- MAST: Aluminum, keel stepped
- STANDING RIGGGING: SS
- SPIN POLE: Yes
- LINES LED AFT: Traveller
- LIFEJACKETS: (2)
- LIFESLING: Yes
- Owners personal items which include sextant and coffee grinder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.