Price reduced $20,000 March 18, 2019 to encourage a spring sale!! In fine condition, stored inside heated building...easy to see at your convenience...
LIBERTY has received two major refits in recent years. She had a major refit at the Hinckley company in 1999, and since, another in 2011. Her owner has continuously invested to maintain and increase her “like new” condition, she is stored in a heated facility during winter months. She sleeps 6 in two cabins and has a separate head, main salon and galley. LIBERTY is a magnificent Pilot 35 Sloop.
Available to be seen at your convenience. Please click on FULL SPECS for detailed listing sheet and photographs.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 619
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (35 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (16 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Flag Blue topsides (All paint stripped 2011 and hull was completely faired).
- White deck ( New paint 2011)
- Gold Cove stripe
- White Bootstrip
- Red Bottom ( Sodablasted to bare glass, barrier coated and bottom painted 2011)
- Varnished Teak exterior brightwork in Bristol condition
The hull is hand laid fiberglass and set in a 6” flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint.
Deck, house and cockpit are molded in one piece with core construction. There are recessed deck scuppers, and a non-skid pattern molded into deck and cockpit floor surfaces.
- Deck propane locker
- All exterior fittings cleaned and chromed when necessary
The 4,200 lb. external lead keel is fastened with 3/4” Everdur bolts.
Deck Features and Equipment:
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Double Lifelines and double gate
- Teak rigging rollers
- Boarding Ladder
- Docking lines
- White HRH horseshoe Lifering
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- HRH Bow Chock Roller with 35# Stainless Plow Anchor (new 2017)
- 3/8” HT chain + 180’ x 5/8” nylon rode
- New Cockpit Awning attached to Dodger (2017)
The large sunken cockpit has a bridge deck and a varnished teak cockpit coaming with built-in winch pockets. A complete engine instrument panel is recessed into forward end of cockpit well. Water sealed opening cockpit seats house two sail lockers.
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak cockpit grate
- Watertight 12-volt outlet
Edson pedestal steering with stainless steel “destroyer type” wheel.
- Engine controls
- Autohelm autopilot
- Pedestal mounted fold-down varnished teak cockpit table
Electronics and navigation
Navigation Electronics and Equipment:
- Autohelm Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar on mast.
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter with Radar overlay
- Icom M-80 VHF
- Autohelm ST-60 Instruments - Multi-system at Nav Station
- Cockpit: ST-60 Wind, Depth, and Speed
- A computer can be connected through a serial PC connection over the nav table.
- Flat-screen TV - behind custom cover
VESSEL WALK THROUGH:
Mahogany interior painted in Herreshoff style
Forepeak houses a chain locker and is accessed from a door in the forward cabin.
- V-berths with insert and cushion to form a double berth (new Tempurpedic mattresses)
- Seat between
- Shelves outboard over the berths
- Companionway screen stowage overhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen offers extra light and ventilation
- Portlights are forward, port and starboard
HEAD (Next aft to port)
The Head has an upgraded White formica countertop and new shower sole.
- Upgraded stainless steel sink with new faucet and fixtures
- “Telephone style” hand-held shower
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Storage lockers
- New Tecma electric toilet (2016) with approx 16-gallon Hinckley built custom holding tank (1999 including measure sensor and electric pump). The holding tank can be emptied through a pump-out fitting on deck or by an electric pump.
Opposite the head to starboard is a double hanging locker.
Main salon features port and starboard pilot berths and pull-out transom berths with new cushions and Blue covers. There is storage under and behind the berths.
- Bulkhead mounted varnished mahogany dining table seats six.
- Varnished mahogany bookshelf mounted on the forward port bulkhead
- Opening hatch overhead with screen offers extra light and ventilation
- Shipmate coal/wood stove is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
U-shaped Galley had a new (1999) White countertop. There is dish, glass, and utensil storage and ample locker space. The cabin sole includes a dust pan with grate.
- Port is a 1999 Force 10 propane gas stove with a thermostatically controlled oven and broiler.
- Aft is a stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water.
- Starboard is a new DC/Shore power and engine driven refrigeration system that is top accessed through the countertop.
NAV AREA (Galley Starboard)
The refrigeration countertop can be used as a chart table and the electronic equipment is stored outboard.
- A chart locker is mounted under the deck
- Chart “gooseneck type” light is mounted in this area.
- Combination white and red dome light is mounted in the galley area.
Sails and Rigging
SAILS & RIGGING:
Aluminum spars with stainless steel rigging and wooden spreaders. Mast painted 2011.
- New Forespar Leisure Furl boom
- Hood roller furling
- Insulated backstay
- Harken traveler
- New Forespar boom vang
- New North Gennaker set
- (2) Lewmar #40 STC (Jib sheets) (1999) with two chrome winch handles
- Lewmar #30 STC Jib halyard (1999)
- Additional Barient halyard winches.
- New electric winch (2011) for main halyard
- North Main
- North #135 Genoa
- North Gennaker (looks brand new)
The main sheet runs down from the end of the boom to the traveler. The main sheet can also be run across the boom and down to the starboard cabin top.
12-volt DC system/110-volt AC electrical systems:
- (2) 12-volt storage batteries (new 2017)
- 80-amp engine alternator charges batteries
- Regulator with a Guest switch.
- Newmar 110-volt/220-volt RM-20 Inverter
- Electrical distribution panel
LIBERTY has a transformer for American or European electrical current.
All standing rigging and electronics are grounded to the keel by means of heavy copper strapping.
1999 Yanmar 3JH3E 3-cylinder diesel 40-hp fresh water-cooled engine with new stainless steel shaft and 3-bladed fixed propeller.
- The engine has been insulated as much as possible.
- Electric bilge and sump pumps.
- Updated water heater
- Updated pumps including bilge and water pump with pressure tank.
- Updated holding tank has measure sensor and electric pump.
- New outside hatch covers (2018)
- New Seafrost DC/shore power refrigerator (in addition to the engine driven) (2018)
- New hidden Domestic reverse cycle AC and heat (compressor under forward starboard v-berth so it doesn't take up a lot of room (2017)
- All new Tempurpedic mattresses (2017)
- New cockpit awning (2017)
- Interior hardware replaced or rechromed (2017)
- Interior repainted and revarnished (2017)
- New Weems and Plath clock (2017)
- All new LED lights (2017)
- New Icom VHF (2017)
- New hidden USB plugs in cockpit and forward berth (2017)
- New house batteries (2017)
- New stainless anchor (2017)
- New Tecma toilet (2016)
Improvements from previous years:
- 1999 Yanmar 3JH3E engine was installed with new engine beds, deluxe “C” engine panel, new shaft and propeller.
- New Forespar Leisure Furl Boom and Forespar boom vang
- Awlgrip topsides, deck paint
- Bottom anti-fouling painted after complete stripping
- Interior completely cleaned and painted in Herreshoff style.
- Updated galley formica, sink, faucets, stove and valve, engine driven refrigeration
- Updated head sole, sink, faucet, holding tank w/sensor & pump, shower handle, toilet paper holder
- New interior cushions and covers
- New cockpit cushions
- New propane system with two #10 tanks, regulator, pressure gauge and solenoid
- New pumps including bilge and water pump with pressure tank
- New water heater
- New Inverter and electrical panel
- New larger batteries
- New Harken traveler, a boom vang, main sheet and docking lines
- All exterior fitting cleaned and chromed when necessary
- Lewmar self-tailing primary winches. All the others thoroughly serviced
- Furling Jib thoroughly serviced
- Cockpit table
- Companionway hatch tank
- Propane locker
- Hawse pipe rechromed
- 4” chrome cowl vents
- Rebed/replace seacocks as necessary
- Repack rudder shaft stuffing box
- New flat-screen TV added in 2004 (Hidden behind custom cover)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.