1972 Seadog 30
Price Drop: A$ 270 (Jun 21)
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 12,500 Tax Paid (A$ 22,469)
Sturdy, go anywhere Sea Dog 30 Mk1V Motor Sailor which sails better than anticpated.
Her ketch configuration provides flexibility under sail and her long keel with bilge keels
allow to dry out safely .
Please note that this Seadog 30 Motorsailer is lying ashore with us and viewing is available 7 days a week.
Always best to call one of the sales team on 01752 401421 before travelling to ensure availability.
Please contact at +44 (0)1752 401421
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Keel: Twin Keel
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Displacement: 12880 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 31 HP
Engine Brand: BMC
Engine Model: Captain
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1394
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 31 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (40)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Ketch Rig
- Alloy mast and spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging approximately 15 years old.
- Mainsail with slab reefing
- Furling Genoa with Rotostay furling system
- Cruising Shute with Snuffer
- Controls lead aft to centre cockpit
- Lazy jacks and bags for both mainsail and mizzen
- BMC Captain 1500cc diesel engine, 31hp 1394 hours running.
- Engine serviced April 2019
- Three bladed bronze propeller on stainless steel shaft
- Two 12 volt batteries charged by engine.
- Hot and Cold water supply via Calorifier
- GRP Hull, Deck and Superstructure
- Hull professionally epoxied by Universal Boatyard, Hamble
- Long encapsulated keel with bilge keels.
- Centre cockpit with solid windscreen for protection.
- Electric Anchor windlass
- CQR, Fisherman and Danforth Anchors
- Boarding ladder
- Cockpit Cover
- Lazy bag Mainsail cover
- Gast Detector
- Fog Horn
- Manual and Electric Bilge pumps
Electronics and Navigation
- Navigation Lights
- Standard Horizon Chartplotter
- NASA AIS System
- DSC VHF Radio
- Autohelm 4000 Autopilot
- Garmin GPS
- Nasa Flash Sounder
- Ships and Hand Bearing compasses
- Wasp log/Speedo
Five berths in 2 cabins as:-
Two single settee berths in the mainsaloon
Newport Solid Fuel heater
Forepeak with marine toilet and basin.
Galley with gas cooker with oven
Sink with hot and cold water facility
Storage for pots, pans and provisions.
Separate aft cabin sleeping two which is ideal for friends or children
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.