1970 27 Soling
Lake Lanier NE of Atlanta, GA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lake Lanier NE of Atlanta, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 4,800 (A$ 6,464)
27' Soling, 1970
Designed by Jan Linge, the Soling won a design competition to develop a new Olympic class to replace the Dragon. It was the Olympic 3 man keelboat from 1972 until 2000.
The Soling's lively performance makes it an excellent teaching boat. It's responsive enough to provide instant feedback, but stable enough to avoid getting wet.
Experienced sailors will enjoy the Soling's outstanding upwind performance and extensive sail and rig controls. Perfect for sailing single handed or with inexperienced crew.
Cell Phone Numbers
Ann Koch: 770-540-9796
Sid Hall: 470-885-4825
Mike Wainscott: 678-596-9875
Please contact Ann Koch at (770) 831-0403
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Abbott Boats inc
Designer: Jan Linge
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 26 ft 9 in
Beam: 6 ft 3 in
LWL: 20 ft 3 in
Length of Deck: 26 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 2277 lbs
Ballast: 1200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 33 ft 0 in
Freeboard: 1 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 2277 lbs
Seating Capacity: 3
Sails & Rigging
- 2 Main Sails both in good shape, 1 is cut flatter for heavier air.
- 2 Jibs both in good shape
- 1 Genoa, new only 1 season
- 2 spinnakers, 1 practice, 1 good
- 1 Asymetrical, TCB has a mast head spinnaker halyard for light air.
- Runing rigging is well laid out and labled
- 4 Winches for easy line handling
- Over sized Cam Cleats
- Tack Line for Asymmetrical
- Main Sheet is Mounted on Pedestal
- Line Organizer at base of Mast
- All lines are labeled
- Temporary Navigation lights for getting back to the dock
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.