1964 Nicholson 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 49,900 Tax Paid (A$ 80,512)
Classic and rare Nicholson 36 in excellent condition that is maintained to a very high standard. Halmatic GRP Hull. Long keel with keel hung rudder. Recent upgrades including refurbished deck & coach-roof, new engine, new standing and running rigging along with new sail handling systems.
This Nicholson has be winterised and refurbished ashore during the off season and cruised extensively in its current ownership. Looking for a new home..
Call NOW to arrange viewing...
Contact Ross O'Leary on 00 353 1 2802020 or 00 353 87 6642297 or email@example.com
Please contact Ross O'Leary at +353  87 6642297
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.05 m
Beam: 2.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Built in 1964 by the St Osyth Boatyard to Lloyds’ 100A1. The Nic. 36 was Camper’s first GRP design, the hull being moulded by Halmatic. Deck and coachroof are timber.
New Vetus M3.29 engine(2016)
New Bullflex Coupling (2016)
New Propeller Shaft, Propeller, Cutlass bearing & Shaft Seal (2016)
- New Decks beams,
- New epoxy-sheathed 22mm marine-ply deck overlaid with King Deck plastic teak.
- Most cockpit supports renewed and a new ply base was laid.
- New iroko cockpit grating fitted.
- Cabin roof stripped, renovated sheathed with epoxy cloth and finish in Epifanes deck paint.
- Cabin sides epoxy-sheathed and varnished. The window frames for the two large windows were rechromed; stainless frames were fabricated for the six small windows.
- A new pulpit was fabricated (Fusion).
- All Deck hardware rechromed.
- New chromed Lewmar primary and secondary deck winches.
- New fore- and main-hatches fitted.
- Whole of the inside sanded off to GRP & repainted.
- Exterior was shotblasted below the water line (Symblast) and then the whole of the exterior was sanded. The whole hull was then given four coats of epoxy paint and the topsides finished
- The rudder removed and stripped back to original mahogany and totally renovated.
- A teak and holly cabin sole fitted.
- Heads redesigned and reconditioned Baby Blake was fitted.
- The seacocks were replaced in the heads but elsewhere the original Blake’s fittings were dismantled, greased and reassembled.
- Galley was redesigned with cherry faced board used for the worktops.
- A new Smeg cooker was fitted.
- An insulated ice box (Tek Tanks) with remote Danfoss compressor.
- All plumbing updated with Speedfit.
- New customer freshwater bladder fitted and electric water pump fitted.
- New calorifier under the cockpit floor heated by an immersion heater.
- Stirling battery charger and a consumer unit dealing with the charger, mains lighting, the immersion heater and a double 13 amp socket.
- New custom gas locker built and new gas system was commissioned by Gas Check Marine.
- The engine box and companionway steps are new.
- New Lewmar chromed electric anchor winch.
- All standing rigging has been replaced in 2014.
- New Selden Furlex 200S roller reefing (2014)
- There are two bilge pumps, one electric and one manual. They have separate chromed outlets.
- New Vetus M3.29 engine(2016)
- New Bullflex Coupling (2016)
- New Propeller Shaft, Propeller, Cutlass bearing & Shaft Seal (2016)
- The interior repainted (2016)
- 3x new batteries (2016)
- Electric water pump fitted 2016
- All exterior woodwork stripped back to bare-wood and 10+ coats of Deks1 & 2 applied.
- All cockpit locker seats and bridge-deck replaced in iroko (2016).
- New electronics package:
- Chartplotter with Navionics charts UK&I waters.
- DSC VHF Radio
- AIS (transmit & receive)
- 3 A/h new deep cycle marine batteries
- Sails serviced and cleaned. New UV strip on Genoa.
- All running rigging replaced.
- New mainsail Kemp Stackpack and Lazyjack system.
- New rod kicker system
- New Selden mast-mounted spinnaker pole system.
- Mast winches re-chromed and serviced.
- New jam cleats on mast.
- New boom sheaves
- Main reefing system replaced and angled reefing winch fitted to mast.
- New upholstery in navy with white piping.
- Raymarine i50 Speed, Depth Wind system
- New cabling for backbone
- New Simrad TP32 tiller pilot.
- New Raymarine A57 chartplotter
- New 2-way AIS system - Raymarine AIS600 & splitter
- New teak coachroof-mounted wooden garage for instrument displays
- New cabin lighting – mix of domed, lamp and led.
- Windlass solenoid replaced.
- Freshwater Pump
- Ignition panel – ignition PCB replacement
- Renovation of Baby Blakes toilet
- Manual Whale bilge pump serviced.
- Cabin lockers repainted in white Danbowline
- Bilges stripped back and painted in white Danbowline
- New all-over winter cover – 300 gsm PE White.
- Topsides bought back to epoxy coats and repainted in
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.