1964 Classic Expedition Yacht
- View Full Specifications
Part Share in Luxury Yacht
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Angoche Island, Mozambique
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 650,000 (A$ 956,586)
Holiday Yacht Ownership
A unique Luxury Holiday Yacht Ownership product is given shape and form in a 50m Luxury Classic Yacht with all the modern appliances, technology and comforts of a new build.
Here is a chance to buy a share of a yacht with no ownership hassles.
50m Expedition yacht subject to refit and permanent location in Zanzibar is looking for 4 owners.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 50.0 m
Beam: 10.30 m
Maximum Draft: 3.80 m
Number of heads: 12
The Holiday Yacht Ownership Product embraces a number of features in that it…
- Affords opportunity to pay for those holiday expenses.
- Extends Ownership of the vessel to the Users and Owners.
- Allows Owners to get their buy-in amounts back when exiting the scheme. (Great place to put money away for awhile.)
- There are only 4 Owners and the Principle Owner.
- There are no monthly fees,premiums andpayments
- The Charter activities of the vessel cover all costs.
- There are flexible and fixed usage arrangements for the owners.
- The vessel is bound to a specific operating coast line and sea area.
- Great for Corporate and Private Owners.
- An owner can sell his Usage Rights at any time.
- Each Owner is registered as an Owner of the Vessel.
- As each vessel is built or refitted only after its Owners have signed on, this allows an opportunity for each Owner to arrange for personal items.
The vessel will be located and operated off Zanzibar serving its owners and also as a charter vessel to select clients and customers.
The Holiday Yacht Ownership product is not a Financial Product but a leisure Product with the vested amount redeemable on Scheme exit. Non-interest bearing Debentures are issued and secured against the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.