The Haines 360 delivers a twin stateroom layout cleverly designed into its 36 foot length, providing your guests with the same level of accommodation in the forward guest cabin as can be enjoyed in the master aft cabin. All the qualities that made the previous 350 aft cabin model so successful are at the heart of this new exciting aft cabin cruiser.
Offered as either a river or a full coastal cruiser, with great sea going abilities. Semi displacement hull form, single and twin engine options, en-suite fwd and aft island double berth cabins, and Haines endless degree of choice.
Forward cabin - Island berth double with storage under (option of V-berths), large hanging locker, bedside cabinets and shelves around berths.
Toilet/Shower - To starboard with sea toilet to holding tank, vanity unit with ceramic counter top basin and tall mixer tap. Eye-level locker storage. Circular enclosed shower compartment, with sliding Perspex shower door.
Galley - To port with large Avonite work surface, 130 litre stainless steel fridge, 3 burner gas hob, oven and grill, 2 square sinks with mixer tap, large cupboard under sink, eye-level locker to aft bulkhead, outboard cupboard with crockery storage, eye-level shelf to forward bulkhead and a divided cutlery drawer above the fridge.
Saloon - Portside cupboard with drawer / cocktail cabinet and a freestanding settee with storage under forward. Hardwood / stainless steel stairs to aft deck. U-shaped settee to starboard, converting to double with storage under, and a large rectangular table. Electrics panel in aft corner in eye-level cupboard.
Aft Cabin - With large island berth, portside drawer unit, and 2 x hanging lockers. En-suite head with sea toilet to holding tank, vanity unit with ceramic counter top basin and tall mixer tap, separate shower compartment with fi-fold door.
Aft Deck - Helm to starboard with double helm seat, dash with full engine instruments, chart table, easy lift forward canopy, aft canopy easily lowered, 4 x deck storage lockers with cushions, gas locker, helm seat with forward / aft facing backrest, and a large opening teak table. Pushpit rails with dodgers, steps to large easy access bathing platform and swim ladder.
• Fuel Tank: 120 gallons/545 litres (200 gallons/909 litres – twin)
• Water Tank: 80 gallons/370 litres
• Waste Tanks: Fwd - 44 gallons/200 litres, Aft - 47.5 gallons/215 litres
• Calorifier Tank: 60 litres (complete with immersion)
• 240v Shore Connection
• 12v Electrical System
• 240v Sockets: 4 x double 240v sockets (to saloon, galley, forward and aft cabins)
• 12v Sockets: 1 x cigar socket (to helm position)
• Batteries: 3 x 110amp domestic batteries, 1 x 110amp engine battery
• Immersion Heater
• Radio/CD (IPod Input)
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator: 130 litre
• Lighting (Interior): LED down lighters, pelmet lighting, under berth lighting and berth reading lights
• Lighting (Exterior): LED deck lights with remote control
• Navigation Lights: Port, starboard, stern and steaming lights
• Horn: S/S twin trumpet horn
• Wipers : 2 x electric wipers
• Water Pump: Whale IC water pump
• Auto Bilge Pump: Whale electric bilge pump
Hull & Construction
• Bonded-In Tinted Windows
• Stainless Steel Rubbing Strake
• Stainless Steel Deck Cleats (x8)
• Stainless Steel Pulpit & Grab Rails
• Stainless Steel Water, Fuel & Holding Tanks
• Non-Slip GRP Deck Finish
• Fenders (x6) & Warps (x4)
• GRP Engine Vents with Stainless Steel Grill & Integrated Foot Step
• Electrical & Manual Bilge Pumps
• Auto Fire Extinguisher in Engine Compartment (x2kg)
• Manual Fire Extinguishers 1kg x (3)
• Fire Blanket
• Wide Non-Slip Decks
• Life Buoy & Boat Hook
• Anchor with Chain, Anchor Bow Roller
• Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
• Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top
• Gas Bottles: 2 x 3.9kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
• Outside Screen Cover
• Saloon stools (x2)
• Ensign / Staff: Ensign (1 yard) with stainless steel flag staff
• Steering Wheel: Stainless steel / leather bound steering wheel
• Pennant: Haines pennant
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specification and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed/trialed and inspected.