2016 Nitro Z-7 Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Colchester, VT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 27,900 (A$ 35,361)
Almost new! Only one season in the water, very low hours. All local freshwater Lake Champlain use. Powered with Mercury 150 Fourstroke. Options Include: Two Bank Battery Charger, Bimini Top, Bow and Aft Seating Cushions, Mooring Cover, GPS/Fishfinder Combo Unit, 16g livewell, Minn Kota Bow Mount Trolling Motor, also includes trailer. Please call, email or stop by for more info.
Please contact John Welch at 802-863-1148
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 19 ft 5 in
Beam: 7 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1675 lbs
Transom Height: 1 ft 10 in
Max Load Capacity: 1500 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 150 Fourstroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 knots @ 3500 RPM
Fuel Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 6
Manufacturer Provided Description
From sunup to sundown, you and your crew are in for a treat with the NITRO Z-7 Sport boat.
Casting. Skiing. Trolling. Swimming. Tubing. Or just relaxing. All while jamming to your favorite tunes with the Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports. The Z-7 is the perfect hybrid of a performance fishing boat and a watersports champion.
With a 16 gallon livewell and a removable ski pylon, a Lowrance Mark-5x Pro fishfinder and an aft swim platform, this is the one boat that does it all. And it's backed by the legendary quality and exceptional performance that makes NITRO the most respected fiberglass boat-builder in the business.
So when your day on the water is over, and you're cruising back to the dock in your Z-7, the only thing you'll be able to think of is your next launch.
- luetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Aft swim platforms w/starboard boarding ladder and removable ski pylon
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in storage & in-floor wakeboard storage
- Aerated aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) livewell w/divider & recirculator
- Bench seat w/port & starboard steps, cup holders, removable fishing seats & insulated cooler
- Swiveling, adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats
- Port & starboard consoles w/lockable cooler, New Veethree™ multi-function gauges, glove box & walk-thru windshield
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Minn Kota® 12V, 55-lb. thrust wireless foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, Super Lube hubs & swing-away tongue
- Length: 19' 5''
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package width: 8' 3''
- Fuel capacity: 26 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Beam: 93"
- Approx. weight: 1675 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3236 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 24"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Storage length: 21'
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 9 stainless steel drink holders
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Cockpit grab handles
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Fire extinguisher
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
- Custom-molded consoles
- AM/FM Bluetooth-capable stereo w/USB & MP3 ports
- Dash light dimmer switch
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges
- NEW panel kit
- Port console w/glovebox & insulated cooler
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
Construction & Exterior
- 16-oz. marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Port & starboard cockpit courtesy lighting
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion- resistant wrap
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- Interstate® starting battery
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- 3 bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow bolsters
- Lockable compression latches
- NEW Whitecap compression handles
- Highly-styled adjustable helm & passenger seats w/swivel
- 2 aft storage compartments w/drop-in boxes
- Midship in-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Insulated cooler below aft seat
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible, removable fishing seats
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated, recirculated aft rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, pump-out & timer
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Aluminum propeller (w/115HP outboard)
- Stainless steel propeller (w/150HP outboard)
- Rigging tube
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/chrome center caps & 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- Submersible lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Retractable safety cables
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar transducer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.