MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION. OWNER WILL DONATE THE BOAT TO A SCHOOL SOON SO BRING ANY REASONABLE OFFER!
THIS IS THE BOAT TO BUY FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST OF NEW!
Hull #23 of the very popular C&C 30 One Design. Bobsled is the best example of a race ready C&C 30 on the market today. She has been very successful racing in One Design Class events as well as doing Coastal Distance Races under PHRF.
Bobsled's bottom and hull were professionally faired and prepared by the team at US Watercraft then painted and clear coated with ALEXSEAL Yacht Coatings and polished for the fastest bottom, hull and foils possible.
Bobsled was commissioned with electronics installed by YachtSoft out of Connecticut. Her B&G instruments are as well installed, calibrated, and managed as any Grand Prix program today.
Bobsled's sail package has been updated and comes from the leaders in the C&C 30 class out of Quantum Sails Annapolis. All sails are loft kept when not in use.
She comes outfitted ready to win in class racing and distance racing with gear for both. Inquire to find out why BOBSLED is the boat that will sell next.
Contact Grady Byus to learn more or schedule a showing!
(410) 533-9879 (cell)
• Primaries: 2 x Harken 40.2 PT
• Backstays: 2 x Harken 35.2 ST
• Handles: 3 x Harken
• Custom Bow / Stern Pulpits with Running Lights
• Stanchions: Tapered S/S with Braces
• Lifelines: Dyneema Upper & Lower
• Rope Clutches, Spinlock
• Jib Leads, Athwartship In/Out Up/ Down
• Controls Below Deck to Trimmer
• Jib Cunningham Below Deck to Trimmer
• Cunningham 5:1 & Outhaul 8:1 lead aft to pit
• Mainsheet: 16:1, Coarse Tune / Fine Tune
• Traveler 4:1 to Main Trimmer
• Vang, Spectra 16:1
• Tackline to Spinlock Clutch
• Foredeck Hatch Lewmar 22” Dia Round
• Accessible Port on Cockpit Face for Lines
• Composite Tiller with Tiller Extension
• Hall Spars Carbon Fiber Rig: Two Sets Swept Spreaders – supports Rig Without Backstays
• Carbon Bow Sprit, Removable for Docking & Transport
• Halyard Locks for Main & Primary Jib
• Aluminum Boom with 8:1 Outhaul & Provision for 1 Reef
• Two Dyneema Topmast Running Backstays
• Shrouds: 1 X 19 S/S Wire
• 12v DC Distribution Panel
• Main Battery Switch
• Battery 70 RC/55 AH Deep Cycle (Second Battery Optional)
• Alternator 115 Amp ORC Approved
• Navigation Lights
• LED Overhead Lights