2015 Broom 35 Coupe
Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 229,950 Tax Paid (A$ 410,228)
A stylish river cruiser with sea going capabilities and versatile, contemporary living. The Broom 35 Coupe is an aft cockpit river and estuary cruiser built to Broom's exacting standards, marking a glorious and successful return to inland waterways.
Representing a new vision of space and on board living, the 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in comfort, with space to entertain in style. The light, airy interior offers a versatile living space with movable contemporary furnishings and design which defy the boat's 35' length. It features vast storage throughout, and an aft cockpit offering an inside driving position protected from the elements. Access to the sleek, elegant exterior comes via large, glass bi-fold doors leading out on to the deck, offering an uninterrupted panoramic view of the picturesque scenery.
The semi-displacement hull is designed to handle well on river or sea, suiting all boating requirements.
One owner from new. Dealer approved. Lying Chertsey.
We are open 7 days a week.
Please call 01932 571141 to arrange a viewing
Please contact Bates Wharf at +44 (0)1932 571141
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 35 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 8000 kgs
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: D4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 72
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fuel Tanks: (500 Litres)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Hull Design and Construction
- Comfortable Cruising
- The 35 Coupe features a multi-purpose semi-displacement hull designed to handle well at sea or inland, with twin or single engine configurations ranging from 60-360hp.
- The versatile, contemporary interior comes in a choice of 3 layouts to suit your exact requirements and all models feature bi-fold doors to offer a constant connection to the great outdoors.
- Commanding Position
- The ergonomic console has been carefully laid out for safe and relaxing cruising, with excellent all-round visibility and sight of engine instruments and navigational aids.
- Passengers and crew also benefit from clear forward vision and comfortable seating when underway.
- When close quarter manoeuvring the side door opens fully to allow the helmsman to communicate with on deck crew.
- Designed for Safety
- The layout of the deck is designed to ensure the safety of you and your guests of all ages in all kinds of weather.
- There is access from the side of the cockpit with copious safety rails and handholds.
- The side decks run outboard to the foredeck area with a reduced slip surface and substantial safety rails.
- At the bow, a recessed chain locker maintains the clear working area and a comfortable safe seating position offers the perfect place to admire the uncluttered deck lines when at rest.
- A deep, clear, teak laid bathing platform provides a safe boarding area with its integrated telescopic swim ladder.
- The transom seats slide and pivot to offer the choice of forward or rear facing views and the cockpit extension enables you to enjoy dining or lazing in the sun.
- Room to Relax
- With the glass bi-fold saloon doors and sliding canopy system open, and the movable seats arranged around the table, you will realise the 35 Coupe is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy dinner ‘al fresco’.
- Of course, should the weather change you can choose to make use of the full canvas enclosure, in order to continue to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Spacious living
- On entering the forward owner’s cabin, you will firstly be surprised by the central island double berth. In front of you, the forward facing window shows a clear view of the waterway and large opening skylights show the skies above.
- The Saloon features a quality sprung base sofa bed system on the standard layout for your occasional guests.
- The contemporary heads compartment features an Avonite surround to the wash basin, mixer tap, stowage locker and toilet; creating a spacious atmosphere.
- The large separate shower compartment, complete with teak seating will allow you to shower in comfort.
- All areas of the interior are finished in Broom’s renowned quality timberwork and contemporary furnishings.
- Walls and ceilings are trimmed with custom developed linings and complementary luxurious fabrics can be selected from the Broom Interior Design range.
- Entertaining made easy
- Isolation is a thing of the past with the galley open to the cockpit offering views of the waters beyond.
- Whether in the marina or setting off on a new discovery, the galley blends with the saloon furniture as the oven, hob & fridge are all built-in.
- Should the weather turn, simply close the bi-fold doors and electric glass roof, place the movable seats with the sofa, turn on the heating and settle in to
watch your favourite film on the integrated Harmon Kardon® home entertainment system.
Additional Items Fitted
- Interior walnut silk finish
- Teak flooring to heads
- Electric toilet
- 2Kw inverter
- Hot air heating including demisters
- Electric underwater waste tank discharge
- Integrated blinds to bi folding doors
- Galley & toilet extractor fan extractor unit
- Gas alarm and isolator
- Bowthruster 7"
- Sternthruster 7"
- Fresh water screen washers
- Folding stainless steel mast
- Mast mounted digital TV antenna
- Saloon LED TV
- Rudder indicator
- Raymarine 260E VHF
- Electric glazed sunroof
- Sunscreen for glazed sunroof
- Raymarine A125 chartplotter
- Synthetic teak decking to cockpit
- Inverter - v
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Log speedometer - Ray
- Radio - Fusion
- Shore power inlet
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Cd player - Fusion
- Dvd player - Fusion
- Depthsounder - Raymarin
- Plotter - Raymarine A125
- Autopilot - Raymarine P70R
- Radar - Raymarine
- Vhf - Raymarine
- Cockpit speakers
- Heating - Webasto
- Tv set - Samsung
- Cockpit cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Hot water - Immertion & Calorifier
- Battery charger
- Electric head
- Navigation center - Raymarine A125
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.