Exceptional layout with T top. This Zodiac 580 Medline is in great shape 76 hours on a Yamaha 115.
Comprising three boats, the completely Medline range has been comprehensively redesigned with one absolute priority in mind: ease of use on land, at anchor and at sea.
The dimensions and the weight of each Medline model have been specifically optimised to give excellent weight-to-power ration, going for moderate engine power while simplifying launching and retrieving manoeuvres. Deck plans ensure exceptional ergonomics and modularity: on-board movement is easy, the sundecks are spacious and easy to set up; the afterdeck feels comfortable and secure.
The hull’s build quality, the unique comfort of the upholstery, top-of-the-range fittings, easy maintenance of the tubes... Every detail is the fruit of Zodiac’s ® years of experience and knowledge of the sea.
• Deep V-shaped polyester hull
• Moulded non-slip deck
• Self-draining cockpit
• Wide bow locker (sealed)
• Sealed stern storage locker with seat
• Electric bilge pump (580)
• Hydraulic steering (580)
• Removable“Banana” shape buoyancy tube
• Strongan™ Duotex™ or Hypalon™-Neoprene™ fabric
• “Easy Push” valves
• Fabric-covered handrail
• External handle cleats
• Ultra-wide deflecting rubbing strake
• Truncated cones
• Bow roller with integrated mooring cleat
• Console with varnished wood steering wheel
• Windscreen and handrail
• Co-pilot’s seat with collapsible sundeck backrest (580)
• Leaning post (580)
• Bathing ladder
• Handle to get back on board
• Fuel tank (90 litres)