2014 Corsair Sprint 750 MKII
Port Townsend, WA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Port Townsend, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,500 (A$ 87,279)
Quite possibly the best Sprint on the planet, this Corsair Sprint 750 has all the custom features you want and sports her amazing paint job that sailors will definitely remember as you effortlessly slip by them.
Day sail in comfort and speed, explore the lakes of the PNW or race against the fast high budget programs with this easy to rig and ramp launch platform that will keep the cost of ownership to a minimum with her stored in a dry yard or your driveway.
Contact Ben Braden for a showing - email@example.com - 206-286-1004
Please contact Ben Braden at 206 286 1004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 24 ft 3 in
Beam: 17 ft 11 in
LWL: 23 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 1795 lbs
Total Power: 6 HP
Engine Brand: Tohatsu
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: Sail Pro long shaft outboard
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 6 HP
- Black aramid racing main (Doyle)
- Black aramid racing jib (Doyle)
- 2x spinnakers (Doyle & North)
- Code 0 screecher with furler (Doyle) never used
- Custom: carbon fiber beams with high gloss carbon twill finish on beam undersides.
- Custom: high volume floats (additional 50l of buoyancy in comparison to standard MKII floats) floats are also completely seamless reducing drag and turbulence.
- 6hp Tohatsu Sail Pro long shaft outboard (new in 2016)
- Pacific Trailer, galvanized with heavy duty brake winch for raising mast, disc brakes, torsion bar suspension, radial tires with spare, sealed bearings (new in 2016)
- Custom: carbon fiber rudder, tiller and cassette
- Composite daggerboard
- Spare rudder, ruddercase and daggerboard
- Spare bowsprit
- Boom tent/shade cover
- Carbon fiber boom
- Carbon fiber bowsprit
- Colligo cap shrouds and static tensioners.
- Custom: paint and artwork
- Speed Puck
- Tool box
- Mattress in v-birth (mattress has never been used and is still in original plastic covering)
- 8:1 upgraded mainsheet system
- 5:1 upgraded sports mainsheet traveler system run to floats
- Jib sheet barber hauler.
- Upgraded Harken sports winches. X2 on cabin top, x2 on combing.
- Internal outboard engine mount (to mount the outboard amidships for light air racing)
- Anchor and rode
- Boom tent (never used)
- Life Jackets x3
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Corsair 750 MKll Series offers two great choices in one exciting design package. They are designed to be easy everywhere – on land, water and shorthanded.
A virtual One Design. The Dash MKll and Sprint 750 MKll share important design features which make these two separate models virtually one design, this means they can be raced competitively against one another in open and club racing. The hull, floats, folding mechanism, rudder, dagger board, rig and sails are exactly the same.
Standard 750 Series equipment include:
- Rotating aluminium wing mast with synthetic shrouds, main , jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards
- Premium paneled 300 series cruising main sail, jib and boom cover from North Sails
- Two Size 20 self tailing primary winches; four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom
- Spinnaker hardware including retractable aluminium bowsprit with synthetic bob stay; two size 20 coaming winches; fairlead blocks; halyard clutch; tack line clutch & cam cleats
- 5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet
- Leads & tracks; screecher sheet tracks
- Lifting eyes; retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
- Electrical package with BEP switch panel; LED bow, stern, interior light + mast mounted anchor light; 12v outlet and battery switch (battery not included)
- Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
- Anchor well with hatch plus bow pulpit
- Grey pvc coated wing nets with hiking straps and bow nets
- Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
- Capacity up 10 pax
- Carbon reinforced vacuum formed construction methods
- Built to ISO and CE International standards
- Sailing Manual
- Huge cockpit ideal for racing or family fun
- Easier access to mast based clutches due to a longer cockpit and lower cabin top
- Spartan spec for performance based sailing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.