2014 Bayliner 185 Bowrider
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 18,795 Tax Paid (A$ 33,323)
A very well presented Bayliner 185 Bowrider with a host of fitted options including bucket Seat upgrade, extended swim platform, bow and cockpit covers and carpet, stainless steel trim, Garmin 301C colour Fishfinder.
Please contact Dorian Williams at +44 (0)23 8045 6318
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 18 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2368 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 3.0L TKS
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (23)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
Yeah, the 185 Bowrider has won design awards, thrilled thousands and brought families closer together. But its not quitting at that. With two seating configurations to choose from, the optional Flight Series Package, a sporty dash design, three eye-catching color choices and storage for all your water toys, the 185 is bent on pleasing everyone.
- Add the Flight Series Package to the 185 for an all-in-one upgrade that gets this Bowrider ready wakeboard.
- Innovative motor box table on the Standard Seating Configuration affords a stable place for family lunch on the water.
- Stow everything from life jackets to ski gear to water toys in the cockpit's deep in-deck storage locker.
- With optional Sport Seating, bucket seats conveniently swivel 180 degrees to face aft.
- The hide-away, pull-down swim ladder's contoured steps prevent slipping when entering and exiting the water.
- Mercruiser 3.0 TKS 135 hp inboard petrol engine
Bimini top with boot
Bow filler cushion
Bucket seat upgrade
Extended swim platform
Motor box with integrated table
Bow and cockpit covers and carpet
Stainless steel trim
Garmin 301C colour fishfinder
Approx. 60 hours use since new
One owner from new
Full service and maintenance history by Bates Wharf
Stored in Dry Stack since new.